Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grounding & Release

This is not the blog I was going to write today but this is the one that needs to be done. I've spent most of my day in fear based energy today! It hit me first thing & I haven't been really in fear based energy in a few months now, as far as I can remember. So I wonder if any of my other friends are experiencing this today. I haven't had time to ask - I've just been coping.

Today is the new moon & tomorrow is the Summer Solstice. I'm new to paying attention to such things so I'm not sure if the pairing is rare but I'm sure it's responsible for my energy problems today. I've also been having dizzy spells this afternoon, one after another so I know I need to ground & hydrate. I've been working on both.

Today has felt like a struggle for survival. I knew I needed to conquer the fear based energy. Then when the dizziness started & the heat was bothering me, I knew I also needed to take special care of my physical body. New moon is a special opportunity for release & release is one of the major themes of this year, one of the biggest things we're each supposed to accomplish. So I felt desperate to figure out what all I need to release today, felt the importance. Again, desperation is not something I usually cope with. Now that I'm a bit calmer, one of the things I realize I need to release is my fear of dizziness!

Two things really helped me today - God, & carrying through with my daily devotions. I had a phone message first thing today that set off my fear based energy. Before I could return the call & deal with the issue, God provided the help I needed for the situation! So I was able to return the call with a solution at hand. That & following through with my devotions - prayer for myself & others, greeting my angels & guides, my "I Am" & manifestation statements, my angel work - helped me get more grounded.

Often God puts people in our lives ahead of time to help, to step in when we need them. One of these sweet angels in my life helped me identify & think through the dizziness fear this past Friday. I related to her that I'd had to fight a dizzy spell for more than an hour when I got the stitches out of my fingers. Because of many low sugar episodes from misjudging the amount of insulin to take, I've had some real scares. The one last year was the worst because I was alone at the time & it was severe. Because of this I have a fear of passing out alone. In my mind, passing out alone equals death because there's no one to administer what I need to bring my sugar level up. She asked if I was afraid of death & I'm not - my fear was what would happen to the cats! She helped me see that they'd be taken care of, & that's what I needed. But I see today that I still have the fear so I need to address & release all the issues involved here. I need to release the wellbeing of the cats to God. I need to address the fear & really face it down the whole way. I've already got protections in place for them, & I need to let that entirely sink in. I've already put in place all the physical protections I need - sugar supplies where I can get to them if needed. Part of conquering fear is to face the possible scenarios & come up with an action plan. I usually face 3 scenarios - worst case, best, middle. I figure out how I'd survive the worst case first. Looking your fears in the face & fully identifying them, then finding a way to work with them diffuses them. When needed, you remind yourself of your plan "if" until you conquer the fear. That's my current stage with the dizziness. And honestly, what usually truly happens once you have a plan is the best case scenarios, fortunately. But you know you have a plan if the worst happens, & there's reassurance in that. I handled each dizzy spell wisely & didn't get upset or panic so I'm really getting there.

In a visit with a friend today we talked about release, the new moon, & this year. She recently heard that paper is something we need to release & that was message #3 for me so I need to pay attention. I have a friend who can barely walk into his home office or function because of the amount of papers he keeps. He's so afraid he'll need something that he's drowning in papers, but couldn't find one if he did need it. That was #1. Last week I identified that papers weigh me down, sap my energy & cause me to feel tired & overwhelmed & that was #2. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this information because I'm one with many papers but I've gotten the message. I realize that it's part of the release I need to make this year, as well as belongings. Despite the fact that I just moved, & cleared out so much stuff including some of my own, I have way too much. Things as well as papers bog us down & tie us down as we try to maintain & care for & clean around them. I realize it's truly time to take a good look at all that's in my life & simplify in every way I can. I also realize it's been an ongoing message to me, & that I have most of the answer to what I need to be releasing at this time. I've been feeling the need for release for months now but it's been vague, I couldn't identify what needed to be released until now. But releasing things seems to be the biggest thing at this point for me. I've been working on release on the spiritual & emotional level, & that was the first step. Now I'm to release things & papers, & old habits. So I've gotten my answer to the release needed at this stage. We're about half way through this year of release, & I hope that you're working on your own. Whatever we don't release ties us, distracts our attention & intent. I don't want to be earth-bound - I want to soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment