Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heal Yourself Safely & Easily

I've experienced a lot of healing techniques but on Sunday I experienced things that showed direct & dramatic results that day & the next, something entirely new to me. On Sunday I experienced EFT Meridian Tapping for the first time & it was awesome. It's also something you can easily learn to do on yourself & the only physical aspect of it is tapping on parts of your upper body like you would tap your fingers on a desk. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Therapy & besides the tapping it involves identifying core "negative" feelings & allowing yourself to release them.

One of my dear friends took me to a spiritual service & instead of the regular message there were guests that day. One does vibrational sound therapy (Gray Jeffrey), which was also amazing, & the other does EFT (Victoria Bliss). I was so impressed that I wanted to go to the 2 hour session later that day, & did. During the 2 hour session, Victoria took us through a very healing exercise where we visualized ourselves as 5 year olds. She had us hug ourselves & validate the 5 year old us, give love, etc. Then she had our 5 year old mother join us! Embracing her was very hard for me & at first I was resistant, but I did it. Then we were to picture both 5 year olds playing together. Then our 5 year old father joined in, then her parents, then his. The point was that our parents who hurt us were hurt themselves as children.

Not everyone had hurtful parents. Not everyone can take the notion that their beloved grandparents messed up a parent. But I understand & know how it started with both sets of grandparents, & I was deeply hurt as a result by both my parents. And I happen to know I'm an arrested 5 year old. I was able to identify that long ago. So she could have been speaking just to me, it was so effective. It was exactly what I've been needing. I'm sure the vibrational therapy helped also. I especially resonated with one of the gongs used, could feel it working deeply. The gongs were used briefly before & during, then for a prolonged period afterwards. But when I really felt the most happening was during that part with the 5 year olds. I felt an immediate release & healing! It was profound. Then I felt great peace & lightness of being that stayed with me for hours.

Last Tuesday (not this past one) I had a heavy load of fear based energy descend on me & it lingered all week, making me physically ill through Friday. I did what I could to clear it of course & had a lot of success Friday night. I worked harder with my angels & guides & a lot of prayer & work on clearing. What lingered was a fear of scarcity & lack that set on me whenever I sat down to eat & I experienced that Sunday after the brief session at the spiritual center. After the 2 hour session it was nearly gone but I still noticed a little when I ate my meal. Then I remembered that Victoria told us to take a bath in epsom salts that night. So I used my special bath salt blend to release negative energy - epsom salt, dead sea salt, & specially selected essential oils. The next day all the fear based energy was gone & it hasn't returned! My appetite is back & I'm enjoying my meals again. That's the first time I experienced dramatic results from that bath salt blend but it's also the first time I was overloaded with negative energy. Of course I was overjoyed to confirm the effectiveness of my blending abilities in such a dramatic way, & to be finally clear of the load I'd carried.

I'm not going to try to teach you anything about EFT Tapping here. It works much the same as acupuncture does as far as clearing energy paths within your body but is totally non-invasive & is something you can easily do on yourself. Unlike acupuncture, it uses verbal exercises to clear specific emotional issues. The website for the practitioners I experienced is samanayo.com. It contains their contact information & Gray sells a CD of his vibrational therapy that I want to order because it so resonated with me & was so powerful. I'd like to have it to play when I do the tapping on myself. The friend who took me to the events told me that it's easy to find the EFT tapping positions & scripts on the internet so I looked them up before writing this. While doing it I found something on Matrix Reimprinting, something I'd never heard of before. I was very interested & will be researching that further with self treatment in mind. And I'm certainly going to continue tapping! I first saw Matrix Reimprinting on this site - tapintoeft.com, & they have some scripts. Perhaps the best site I found was theenergytherapycentre.co.uk/tapping-points.htm. And I found a really great free ebook at thetappingsolution.com/EFT_Tapping, which I've downloaded & am in the process of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment