Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Summer Blog Schedule

I'm working out a schedule for myself & I need a little break & I know other people take long weekends in the summer. So for now I'm going to a 3-day week format for the blog, posting Tuesday-Thursday & taking Fridays & Mondays off. I spend about an hour per blog, so this will be a welcome break.

Right now I'm tracking how many people regularly read the blog & questioning the value of my time spent on it. Readers, I'm asking for 2 favors here. One, please give me your opinion on the value of these blogs to you, on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being little value & 10 being the greatest. This has to be in general & overall, not a particular blog post. I understand that I'll see who rates the blog how but you've got to know by now that I do this for you, not for me & that I truly don't have ego involved here. I truly don't care who says what as far as rating, only that you do it. I will find it interesting & perhaps surprising as to who rates it how but I absolutely won't get upset at anyone for whatever rating. I'm trying to find out how much value this has for people vs. what it "costs" me to do it, & nothing more. You can post a comment with that rating in the comment section at the bottom of this blog, or on my Facebook page or in a private Facebook note (which I prefer to a posting on my page). I'd like to know how is reading & if you could, please also tell me how often you read. For example, I believe some of you only read when you can (busy lives) & some only read when there's a topic you see posted on Facebook that interests you. So if you're not a regular reader, please tell me approximately how many times a week or a month (& which) you read the blog.

The other favor I ask is that if you wish for the blog to continue or find it of value, that you tell your friends & family about it & provide the link. Of course, I don't expect you to recommend it to everyone you know, only those you feel could really benefit from it.

I originally started the blog in April 2011 to promote my healthy business products, share recipes, & ideas & healthful living tips. Then God took it over shortly after that. Above all I answer to Him about how I spend my time, whether I keep this blog going & how often, the topics, etc. But I'm currently evaluating all the ways I spend my time each day & how to best prioritize it for the best return on investment. In this process, I feel it's time to include an evaluation of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment