Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to Get Rid of Fear-Based Energy

This is being written the evening of Wednesday, 8/15. Despite last night and the afternoon of grace, this evening I found some fear-based energy. I thought of some mail to do with a problem situation I haven't yet handled. I was waiting until I had the energy to deal with it. It came in the afternoon before my job interview and I wanted my energy for that to be really good. Then I put it off and eventually forgot about it until tonight. That's not a good way to handle things. Yes, it was smart not to deal with it just before that important job interview. But I should have gotten to it the next day. I've been very busy but I could honestly have dealt with it sooner. If you don't deal with these things pretty promptly, a fear can build up. You can also let things go too long, create a bigger problem. So after I finish writing this blog, I'll deal with the issue, the paperwork.

The only way to deal with fear-based energy is to face the cause. In this case, it's the unsolved situation and the action I have to take. I felt the fear as I was finishing my meal, and decided to deal with the problem. Before I could, a stomach ache came on me. With this particular kind, I know from experience that the fastest way to get over it is to lie down for at least 30 minutes. So I decided to do Reiki on myself and move things along as far as anything I needed to release, including this fear. You can do this process without doing Reiki if you aren't attuned.

First I set the intent to release the fear and anything else blocking my chakras. I said goodbye to this specific fear, and found a lot of other fears attached. I said goodbye to each of them - fear of inadequacy, of failure, of wrong decisions, poor judgment, lack - that kind of thing. I don't actually remember all that I found attached. When I was writing this I started to say "my fear of," then changed it because I no longer wish to own any of it, and I did say goodbye and usher out each. Once I did that, I welcomed corresponding positive thoughts to replace those fears. I reminded myself (there's that word again - I re-minded myself) that I have access to unlimited, abundant wisdom for making decisions, success, etc.

It's a conscious decision of intent to face fear and replace it with positive thoughts and beliefs. I did that fear for fear. And if I didn't entirely erase them all, I'll have to do it again. Or if a new one crops up. The only way to get rid of fear is to face it and replace it. I replaced every fear with a positive affirmation, and I'll do it as often as necessary until they're all gone for good. And that will happen if it hasn't already.

The final step I took was to consciously clear and balance all my chakras one by one starting with the root. I visualized that and spoke of them as clear and in balance. I visualized them glowing in the color of each. I moved up from one to the other to the crown and then told them all to be of equal size. Then I simply continued the Reiki until I fell asleep and dreamed, which was also healing. It wasn't my intent to fall asleep, but my body gave in at that point to what was needed. One note: I don't think I fear death but it came up in the lecture last night so I released that fear also. The man said most of us fear death and who am I to argue? I'd rather do it and not have needed to, than to need to and not have. That's my attitude toward all of this - do all I can with all the information that has merit that comes to me. Intent is an ongoing, lifelong process just as free will is.

No comments:

Post a Comment