Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, August 16, 2012

What Lack Mentality Causes

Lack mentality causes lack and so much more. It also is a huge cause of fear. It causes depression and illness too. Our thoughts are entirely self-perpetuating. I actually demonstrated that to myself when I was in elementary school. For about six weeks I thought every day that if I got pneumonia my mother would be sorry, feel sorry for me and start treating me better. Of course, I ended up with pneumonia! I didn't even know exactly what it was like until I got it. I don't remember if I did it to myself the second time or not, but I had pneumonia twice in one year.

Our negative thoughts do cause dis-ease within us. Illness is dis-ease. Our negative thoughts take us away from ease of being. That commercial says "depression hurts," and that's true. Negativity is the number one cause of depression. So lack mentality causes nothing but further problems and is self-perpetuating.

Fears work the same way. All negative thoughts do. I'll bet you can think of times you unwittingly proved this to yourself. When you expect the worst to happen, it usually does. When you figure out the worst that could happen and how you would deal with it and overcome, you realize that you'll come out of it without being destroyed. You thus overcome the fear of it. That's facing the fear that is a possible consequence, and staring it down. In my experience, the worst has never come to pass if I've done that.

All negative thoughts attract negative consequences. So it's very important to replace them with positive thoughts. I use computer language - "cancel, alt, delete" - when I have a negative thought. I tell the Universe, God, the angels that I didn't mean that. Then I replace it with my true intent, a positive thought. We all have negative thoughts that come in from time to time - we're human. Fortunately, the positive thoughts carry more energy than the negative ones, at least according to Mike Dooley, of tut.com. So don't fear the occasional negative thought but do cancel and replace it with your true intent.

Now is the time for clearing and releasing. Some of us are eagerly awaiting the shifts in energies and roles. We're eagerly, sometimes impatiently awaiting our greatest work and mission to begin. But we all still have lots of work to do in the meantime. We each need to be doing all we can to face our fears, cleans our spirits, release our baggage. For some of us, we're holding onto people or things. Some of us are holding onto old hurts, old patterns of behavior, old ways to thinking and reacting. It's time to recognize, face, and release all that no longer serves us. We need to be as high vibrating as possible and anything that we're holding onto has a hold on us! Those things are keeping our vibrational level in more earth-bound frequencies. We want change and manifestation now, but we haven't done all our work of clearing and purging. We just can't handle the higher energies until we do. No one can exist at a higher and lower vibration at the same time, so we have to let go of all that's lower vibrating, that no longer serves us. That's our main job right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment