Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Really Need Your Input on Blog Frequency

I'm about to start college and have every expectation of also starting to work full time. I need to know several things from you in order to mesh your needs with mine, because this blog is for you.

1) Those of you who aren't on Facebook and read the blog - please reply here at the blog site. Please let me know you aren't on Facebook, for one thing. Then, I also need to know whether you just log on to read blogs at random or whether you need regularity. If you crave regularity, can you just log on once a week or every few days and read whatever's been posted in the meantime? I'm thinking of just posting topics as they come up, but not necessarily cutting back to a lot less.

2) Those of you on Facebook, you can reply there or here. I asked 2-3 questions on Facebook. "I NEED INPUT FROM MY BLOG READERS! Before month's end I'm starting college. I also believe I'm on the brink of getting a full time job. 1) I need to know is if you mind if I post a topic when it comes to me, or do you need more regularity? 2) Do you get a notification when I post? Or do you just go & catch up when you get a chance?"


Thank you so much for your input. Remember, if you don't reply I can't consider your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment