Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How to Get Clear Messages & Guidance

In a private message I read yesterday, a dear friend of mine said she wishes she got messages and guidance as clearly as I do. She said it's a gift. It is indeed, but one I've worked to develop over time. I hear so often from people who wish to do the same, don't feel they're spoken to at all. They don't know how to change that or believe that they can. So I'm going to tell you how I developed this ability.

First I have to say that I don't always receive clear messages or guidance. Sometimes we seek answers or guidance and we aren't ready. Sometimes we're really open to them and other times we're not. When we're in too much of a rush or too stuck in our situations, we don't "hear" the messages that are being given. So too when we're locked in negativity. We have to be ready and have to be paying real attention. We also have to believe and recognize what we're being given. The messages come in so many forms that you truly have to be open to the various "media" used by angels, guides, and other messengers. I've touched on this in many past blogs but will address this all now, bring it together in one place for you.

First, you have to trust and "own" what you're getting. Before you can even do that you have to develop some sense of worthiness. You have to know within yourself that you are loved and being guided and cared for. I don't care what your beliefs are as to who does this - God, the Universe, goddesses, guides, angels, whatever. But you do have to believe or you won't receive. You also have to trust yourself. Often the messages are simply a "knowing" that comes upon you. If you discount it, you've shut off a major delivery vehicle. You simply aren't going to hear a peal of thunder and a voice out of nowhere! The messages simply are so seldom given that dramatically. So when the subtle messages come to you, don't figure they're your head or some demon. If they feel right and fit some of what you already know, or they make sense, realize you're being guided. I've come to know that these things aren't coming from my higher self or subconscious. I used to receive messages from both, before I was open to believing that I had guardian angels. At the time I believed others did though - didn't feel worthy to have my own.

If you suddenly get an answer you're seeking, if it suddenly "comes" to you and you've been asking God or the angels, then it's probably an answer from them. If your subconscious had the answer ready, you would have already gotten it. Especially if you've been asking for a time, then it comes to you - that's them. Your subconscious wouldn't have been withholding it. That's not to say that the angels or God withhold answers. They don't play a waiting game with us. In fact, they don't play games with us at all in that negative sense. But for some reason, we aren't usually given the answers as soon as we start seeking them. Usually there are some things we need to discover along the way or lessons we need to learn before receiving those answers. Sometimes it isn't in our highest good to receive the answer right away, like in cases where we need information or lessons first. So when you realize this and then are given then answer, no, it's not coming from within you. It comes from the source you requested it from. I've gone into all this because some of you need to be able to identify the source(s), need to learn how to identify them. We all have some knowledge built within us. We've all had ideas come to us or solutions, from our subconscious working on them. So look back to the times you know that's happened and what it felt like. Receiving messages from guides, angels, or God feels different than those "ah-ha from within" moments. From within it's kind of a "eureka" moment. From without, it comes with a feeling of grace, of being loved and gifted with the knowledge. The first is more of that feeling of triumph that comes when you've solved a puzzle.

So how did I get to "hearing" and receiving so many messages and so much guidance? One thing I did was take classes from ChiChi on developing intuition, mediumship, and doing psychic readings. (That would be Dr. Marjorie Augustine Rivera of moonstonemediums.com, mentioned yesterday.) She truly helped me believe in, open to, and develop my gifts. Being attuned to Reiki also opened doors for me beyond measure, as has working with it. I set my intent to learn and be open. I set intent to meet and have a personal relationship with my angels, teachers, and guides, as well as departed loved ones who watch over and help me - my Council. I set intent to be open to God and His messages. I set intent to learn, grow, change, and receive. Then I gradually opened myself to more and more sources of messages as the opportunities presented themselves. I've had psychic readings from very gifted professionals like ChiChi. I've subscribed to the daily messages from the Universe through tut.com, and messages from other good sources. I actively seek messages from the angels whenever I need them through Doreen Virtue's angel oracle card decks. I have four that I use, including "Daily Messages from Your Angels," "Guidance from Your Angels," "Angel Therapy," and the "Archangel Michael" deck. She has many and I've become a "deck junkie" - there are several more I really want. I use them all as guided. Sometimes I carry them to the living room and one drops on the floor - the one I should use. Sometimes it's the one on the top and the bottom of the stack. I usually pull cards from two decks when I need answers or messages. Some times I simply "feel" (guidance in itself) which decks to use. The book that comes with each deck makes it very easy to figure out why you drew a particular card. The beginning of each book tells you how to do it to get the reading you need. The more I do it the more I get from it. Sunday was the most advanced reading ever. Usually I get the same reassurances that all is well, I'm moving forward, that the angels and God have heard my pleas. This is because I'm usually asking about a job and my living situation, which has been so precarious and therefore been my biggest concern. But Sunday I had a tremendous healing plus had given a Reiki attunement. This time I simply went to the cards to see what Archangel Michael (the angel I work with most), God, and the other angels had as the next message for me. I also wanted a final answer on something. And this time the messages were entirely different. I received so much information about my missions and path, who and what I am. I've never received such direct personal information before or so much at one time, except from my first psychic reading. This one built on what she told me April 30 - May 1, 2011, and clarified a lot of it. I had two readings in two days that probably totaled 115 - 120 minutes and this was a few cards that "jumped" from the deck and told me quite a bit the amplified those readings.

One of the biggest things I've used to develop my abilities to receive messages is my "daily devotions." As I've said, the first thing I do is pray for myself, and mostly for others. The second thing I do is greet my teachers, guides, angels, and departed loved ones and express my love. After my "I Am," then manifestation statements, the last thing I do is work with certain angels in supplication. The greetings and the angel work are the keys here - to building relationships. Through these relationships and communion with them I receive their messages easily and naturally. Refer back to paragraph two now. When I rush through, nothing happens during these greetings but at least I'm trying. Same if my mind is elsewhere (usually locked into worry about finances or all I have to do that day) or my heart is full of fear. But when my heart is open and my mind present, I receive messages, guidance, and so much love! First today I just received a huge awareness of love from my wonderful dog companion who crossed over in 2000. Then my father interrupted my greetings of others, in a rush to make me feel his love and presence. He, who couldn't be bothered to be any part of my life while living! But Rebekah Gamble healed my heart toward him on Sunday and he's been so with me every since. I've been basking in the love I never knew while he was here on earth, only caught a glimpse of a few times in my life. Thank you Bekah, more than I can ever express, and my God. I'm crying now because I have been off and on ever since. I was so very under loved and given to until recently and one of the biggest lacks was father-love. Suddenly I have an abundance of it and can fully feel and receive it even though he's crossed over. It's such a major miracle. Even when he was on earth I gave up hope. You can reach her through her Etsy store, Asian Brocade. Then I greeted my beloved grandparents who were like parents to me. I often feel them but my heart is so very open since the guided meditation Monday given by Debbie Donoghue (rainbowstarproductions.com), that all my loved ones are so very present. I also had a special moment with Archangels Raphael and Gabriel, who let me know how present they are in the Sunday reading. So this is what I'm saying about using the cards, being open, many sources, and the power of the things I do in these "devotion" times, which are a form of meditation.

There are all kinds of sources of messages. Often messages are delivered to me through animals. These are either the cats I live with or animals who appear out of sequence, like the groundhog who ran in front of the headlights at 10 p.m. (the sleep at night in their burrows). They can also be the animals or bugs that do odd things, like the hornet that tapped on Nick's hand multiple times without stinging him. I then look them up in my books by Ted Andrews and Steven Farmer. Sometimes it's butterflies or hummingbirds flying around you, or lightning bugs for me. It can be anything in nature that really catches your attention, including a cloud formation, rainbow, or sunset. It can be a sudden feeling of love, happiness, or wellbeing. It can be a "chance" meeting or something coming to you just when you need it or a call coming in just before you were going to call. It can be someone calling you "out of the blue" when you were thinking of him/her. All these things are messages of love and care from the Universe. And there are so many more, including some of our dreams, things we "happen" to read or that catch our attention anywhere and everywhere - if we're open. And always, these things resonate within you if you pay attention. They are a source of great comfort and joy. And they lead to a feeling of abundance, an awareness of how loved we are, and of how good the world really is for those loving and open - for YOU! By the way, I'd like to introduce you to my co-author on many of these blogs, Archangel Gabriel. When you hear about people channeling, that's simply receiving messages as this blog describes.

No comments:

Post a Comment