Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Journey's Been Worth It!

Yesterday I posted about the energies these days. I forgot to say that my readership has held steady at about 50 views a week for several months now, and has suddenly jumped to over 100 in the last week! As I said, things are now moving fast! It was "hurry up and wait" for so long and now it seems like "light speed" to me. I used to know the exact figure for how fast that is and am about to relearn it.

As I've shared so many times, two years ago I entirely realized that life as I knew it was over. It was like there was a giant earthquake under my world and it was all gone in a flash. It didn't really happen that way - was about a year in coming actually. But by September 2010 I knew I had to put the guy who was my husband in jail. That was a very tough decision to come to. By then we'd been together for 10 years, 24/7, and I'd been a member of his family for about 40 years by then. I'd promised to take care of him on his mother's deathbed. It hardly gets heavier than that. So I knew I was no longer going to be doing network marketing with him. I had to face that I wasn't good at any of the businesses he'd selected for us. That left me with no job and I'd been out of the regular work force for 10 years by then. It was coming up on my 55th birthday and I realized that I had to do a complete "do over" and that it would be my last one. My kids were grown so I didn't have dependents (outside of caring for my abusive elderly mother, who had her own income). So I realized with some encouragement from a wonderful friend that it was finally my time. While raising my kids I limited my options and activities totally based on their needs. While married to their father I also felt very limited, as I was in my 2nd marriage. I always said my time would come, once the kids were grown and gone and no longer needed me full time. (That helped me devote to them while they were in my care and also helped me release them when the time came - no apron strings.) With an entire re-do, I knew it was my last great chance to make my life about using my gifts and talents, and answering God's call. I'd known I had a mission here on earth but didn't know what. Now the time was right and I devoted myself to that. I also devoted myself entirely to healing myself of all my past, becoming the best me I could possibly be.

I've worked at it steadily, non-stop ever since. Sometimes it seemed like I wasn't making much progress but I was. Sometimes the messages from God and the angels, the insights, were few and far between. Then they sometimes came in bunches. The same was true with learning, clearing myself, and developing my spiritual gifts. It used to take close friends to show me how far I'd come - wonderful, loving new friends from my soul group. Now I see it for myself. Oh boy do I see it!

One of the first things that happened just about exactly two years ago today (I'd have to pull out a journal to tell you the exact date) was that I acted on a suggestion from a dear friend from my old life, in the 1990s. She suggested that I become a mobile notary when I asked her for advice on piecing together income without going out and getting a regular job. I figured, rightly, that I'd have trouble doing that living out in the country and with so long out of the regular job market. A series of calls led to a talk with a stranger who told me about Reiki. He told me I'm a healer and that I needed to be attuned. At the time I'd never heard of Reiki. I checked into it 2 weeks later and got my attunement near the beginning of October 2010. When he told me about Reiki he said not to do it if I wasn't ready for my life to entirely change, for new worlds to open to me. He told me I'd find out about worlds I never knew existed. I told him I was so ready, and truly was. And he was so right. It's made all the difference in the world. I just borrowed Diane Stein's "Essential Reiki" from him. While reading it, I laughed when she said that with your Reiki I attunement you learn to and start healing yourself. Your Reiki II attunement opens your emotions and spirituality, and things really start to happen after that. And how! I had my Reiki II attunement November 2010 and it truly did start opening all those doors to knowledge and growth. She says the Reiki III attunement brings pure joy. With that, I remembered that day, in October 2011. Yes, I was so full of joy by the time I walked out of the place that I was practically dancing in the street and it lasted way beyond the next day.

All of a sudden... but remember I've been working at all this the whole time, and have been working on manifestation and "I Am" statements for just over a year now. So, "all of a sudden" I find myself in the most wonderful place. This month, for the first time since March, I'm not having the mid month fear set in, knowing I have to come up with the rent money soon and don't have a job. I finally got to a place of perfect faith! I started about 2 weeks ago or so entirely surrendering my needs to God. You have to understand that "surrender" means to give up the outcome. That's what I did. Then about a week ago I also started surrendering my relationship with money to Him (and when I surrender all my relationships to Him, which I now do, I include my thoughts and feelings about).

As soon as I did that all kinds of things started to happen including wonderful channeled messages, opportunities to learn, and contact with my soul group opening up. It's brought me great joy and life. It's also furthered my faith. So faith led me to greater faith, and very quickly.

About a week ago I realized that co-dependency is the underpin of what remains to be released in me. One of the problems with this is that my natural personality contains many of the traits of co-dependency. So when this was first revealed to me as insight as I tried to further my healing and growth, it was a bit daunting. Then I realized that I don't have to try to redo my entire personality to keep this from hurting me - it's just a matter of balance. I also went through about a week where I got to see exactly what's left in me that needs healing, which again was momentarily daunting. But as I surrendered all my needs, I was quickly shown that this is more of the progress and growth, the last of what I need to clear and not that bad or much. I got to also see how far I've really come. I've had a lot of help getting here recently. Nick Lamia, who has the Gaias Oneness meetup.com (Pittsburgh) has been doing wonderful extensive treatments on me that cause great release. He's very gifted and wonderful, and I know these sessions are a lot of why I've been able to see what's left and how to clear it. You can contact him through that meetup even if you aren't in the Pittsburgh area. He's recently taken over that group and is starting to hold meetings this month. The other great helper I've had is Rebekah Gamble. She is also very gifted in many ways, including as a Spiritual Counselor. You can find her contact information through Asian Brocade, her Etsy store. (Go to Etsy.com and type in Asian Brocade.) Rebekah is also about the become a Reiki Master/Teacher. Nick is a Reiki Master/Practitioner about to become Master/Teacher, as I am. In fact, I get the privilege of attuning both of them! (We do things for each other, just as I work on myself. No one around me is idle or acts dependent on others. We take responsibility for our own wellbeing. I don't work with those who don't. Also, there's no way those who don't can truly be called "gifted." It might be there within them, but it remains underdeveloped.)

I am now finding my life coming around full circle and all the pieces of me I lost along the way are being restored. And it's actually now happening very quickly - that's the way the energies are these days. If there's anything at all you wish to change in or about your life - the time is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment