Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Great Book to Help You Connect with Angels

First, I have to say that often what we need is delivered before we need it. Then it's in place and ready when we are. I've found this over and over in my spiritual journey of growth and learning. I've had Doreen Virtue's book called "Angel Therapy" for more than a year now. I finally started reading it yesterday, and it's so giving me exactly what I need at this time. It also entirely fits with last week's blog posts. The rest of the title is, "Healing Messages for Every Area of Your Life."

I've found this book to be so important that I won't lend it out until I no longer need it on a daily basis. I'm confident I'll get to that place, and fairly quickly. I've had many important insights already through this book. I now know that I commune regularly and rightly with angels. I've been receiving the messages from the book (from the angels) with a clear and ready heart. They've been so powerful that some I've felt as a physical "blow" that unblocks past erroneous messages - felt like I've had the breath knocked out of me almost. One such experience brought tears to my eyes, and heart. But please know that I'm telling you these are wonderful experiences of love. They are reassurances I've heard in the past that never got past my head and to my heart. These are messages directly from the angels, written more in their specific use of the English language than we normally speak. This ends up being very important to reaching past our "yada yada yada" minds and getting to our hearts.

The first part of the book is specific messages from angels channeled to Doreen Virtue on many different subjects like children, guilt, child abuse, fear, worry, etc. Of course the first one I read was "job search." Instead of some magic formula, I found such a needed message of love! And of who and what I am. I received a personal message about that from the angels and I read the message channeled to the author. And now I'm receiving another. It's a wonder I can type. Breezy has draped herself in my arms, across my lap and is purring away. Her tail is heavily draped just above my right wrist and one front paw above my left. She was the picture of pure kitty love and contentment until a moment ago. She seldom stays in one place for long and she knew I got the message. Ms./Dr. Virtue (she has a Ph.D.) says pets are types of angels, and have guardian angels. But when you read her book you'll read about that, too. And I so agree with what she says about our pets.

In the second part of the book she gives a lot of great information on different ways to connect with the angels. She also really explains the different ways we can receive messages and what it's like. Remember when I tell you this next thing - I've been communing with angels and receiving messages for awhile now, clearly and frequently. Yet I learned some good stuff reading the second part of her book. For one thing, she has the gift of simplicity when she explains and presents information. I can receive information better from her than from most. Many things that I didn't quite "get" before, becomes clear once I read her works. Reading this has also expanded what I want to do to further connect, communicate, and learn from them. It's also helped me see and know that I'm still missing out of a lot of what I want and need from/in communication with them. It's helped me see how to really change that and deepen the connections.

So if you have any doubts about angels, no matter the nature, you need this book. I used to think guardian angels were for everyone else but me. She addresses that. I really didn't know enough about the nature of angels even two years ago. I didn't know how to call on them. I also didn't believe they really did anything for me. I believed in them, that they did miracles, for others but not for me. I believed stories of angels lifting cars off people to save them, things like that. My heart always attested to the truth in those stories. But I had no idea that they help people like me with our struggles. To an angel, there is no "little" problem or need if it matters to us. There's nothing and no one who is insignificant to them. I've learned to esteem and love myself so much more from my deepening connection with angels and this book has taken it up a notch to the Nth degree. And now I understand why they're there to help us. I also am beginning to finally understand what our lives can actually be like when we have faith and call on angels, when we believe they're there to help each one of us. And now that I'm more in touch with them, my worthiness, how they view me, who they are and what they do, the messages are coming even faster and clearer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment