Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, January 13, 2012

Learning & Opening Since 12/1 - A Special Message for Lightworkers

My lessons have been moving at light speed since I completed my move on 11/30/11. It was starting all during the month, slowly but much faster than at any one time during the past year. However, after the move, with my proximity to the beacon that drew me to this house (my next door neighbor), it's been rapid. The last week has been practically head spinning, since I've been to a channeled healing circle Monday through Thursday. Plus I've been working with her on certain issues I've been having, working with  another close friend, & on my own. Plus I've surrounded myself with my soul family of Lightworkers & communicate with a variety of them on a revolving basis. I find that every contact helps both parties. We learn something from each other & support each other. It's also just nice to find out that we're not the only one feeling energy shifts or reacting to them. When we talk, by phone or computer, we find common ground on that. It also reminds each of us of what we need to do to navigate.

One recurring theme is patience. Every Lightworker I speak with has a sense of urgency, of "get on with it." We are each so eager for the resolution of all the transition. But I have to say & probably write a blog on the value of patience. We can't handle it all at once. I know the messages & direction have come so fast this week that I'm forgetting things & don't have time to do all I need to do to act on what's happening. I'm getting directives to write it & draw it & envision it, being told what to do to resolve a whole variety of problems all at once. Before, it would happen one at a time & be a rather drawn out process. Inspiration or messages would come gradually & usually rather gently, until the final big piece/message. So I would act on each message & do what I needed to at that point, with plenty of time to do, adjust, react. Now I truly haven't had time to keep up with the messages & directives while still coping with the visible manifestations brought about by the need for the changes, while still meeting the minimum obligations of surviving in this world (eating meals, sleeping, cleaning dishes, etc.). That's why the blogs have been late all week.

All of a sudden all the issues are coming up all at once as well as the solutions to be implemented in changes & action plans. I'm forgetting details before I can write them, not taking minimum care of myself (or only minimal & therefore not enough). Sometimes I've also felt pulled in too many directions & have lost time because I couldn't focus on what to do next, couldn't think straight, couldn't make a decision. Which is yet another blog topic. So believe me when I say I know how you feel when you want to just "get there already" but that's not really what you want. Things are beginning to move at light speed but we need to be able to keep up & the universe knows that. We truly can't handle it all at once.

One thing we all need to do is stay plugged into Source & to each other. This is going to be so important this year! Also, when you find your place, your beacon, your soul family, put yourself there just as much as you possibly can. Right now this is truly part of your job - ground yourself, root yourself (I tried to avoid using the word root because I was associating it with being stuck but was told to use it). The other universal job Lightworkers have this year is completing our healing of ourselves - letting go of what no longer serves us from this life & past lives, & truly healing our issues - our minds, spirits, souls. When you do that, physical healing will follow. And if you don't know your life mission yet, now would be a good time to seek until you find out & then move in that direction as quickly as you can. For more than a year now I've considered it my job to attend Reiki Exchanges, become attuned to the highest levels, practice Reiki on others, participate in Guided Meditations to raise my vibrational level, attend classes, read, meditate, etc. Anything & everything that presented itself as an opportunity to learn, rise, & improve in ways that fit my soul & my life mission - that has been my job. I've done it faithfully & I've seen others who have been drawn away from that path. My spiritual journey & growth has been amazing to onlookers with more time in the field than me. I believe that, in part, it's simply because I've made it my job. Because I've done the work, I will be greatly rewarded, have been put in place to achieve my heart's truest desires (since they involve working & living my mission). It's not too late for you to make that same choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment