Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Mission Statement, By Example

If you haven't read the post on December 26 about writing your mission statement, please go back & read it before reading this. Try writing your own before you read mine. Here is mine, as promised, by example. "My mission is to always be in Light & Love in all dealings with all people, animals, spirits, beings, & the earth. To always work for the highest good for all I encounter. To raise the vibrational level wherever I go, of whomever I encounter. I wish to improve the lives of all animals on earth, especially cats, & to do anything & everything within my power to accomplish this goal. I wish to be the voice for the animals, especially cats. I want to educate people about the needs, lives, & souls of all animals to bring about their greatest good & respect - to entirely eliminate abuse, neglect, abandonment, & all mistreatment of all animals - but most especially cats, throughout all nations, across the entire face of the earth. I wish to always conduct myself with grace, in all Love & Light, to be a shining example of grace, healing, health, Love, Light, work ethics, ethics toward the earth, Spirit, man, animals, & all other beings. I wish to be a guide & teacher, a counselor who helps others heal in the now - from past life issues, current life distress & dis-ease, & issues from their past in this lifetime - to help them heal & find their Light & Love, their gifts, their voices, & their Divine missions here in this incarnation. To help them learn to manifest for the highest good, believe in themselves & Creator, ascend, & navigate in the new energies. I want to help those who are stuck in their dramas & karma, most especially my beloved birth families, my children & closest friends. I want to teach others the old ways I cherish. I want to work full time doing these things, to live my work in abundance & prosperity in all good things & ways, in health & vitality. My mission is to help others in every way they need as commissioned by God & Jesus - all those led & drawn to me for these services."

No comments:

Post a Comment