Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, January 6, 2012

Recognizing the Flow of Abundance & Supply, & Gratitude

Most of us notice lack in our lives way more than we notice or appreciate the abundance. I've noticed that I lack a kitchen table & chairs, & that there's very little furniture in my guest room, not much money coming in & none of it regularly. However, I start every day with a prayer of gratitude to God that usually lasts about 3 minutes or so. I always thank Him for the flow of abundance in my life & the financial freedom He's bringing me because even though I don't see the full manifestation of it yet, I believe. I thank Him for the healings I've been given & the health He's bringing me, & the balance, wholeness & wellbeing He's bringing into my life. Those I've seen lots more evidence of, especially lately. The other day I was casting about for more to add because I'd been having one of those conversations in my head. In it, I was telling those my mother owes that they can't come after me for her debt because I have nothing of value to sell. Those conversations in our head are not good things to continue unless they're very positive ones. Usually they aren't. If it's positive, go ahead & put it in writing or call the person & tell them the good things. That's my policy. If it's negative, cut it off! It can't do you any good unless it's a one-time way to confront something you just can't confront in person. For example, a confrontation with an abuser.

The day I searched my brain for more to express gratitude about I changed the way I viewed what I have. I have an abundance of furniture, for one thing. I have 2 very nice wooden TV trays that I use instead of a table & haven't a real need for a kitchen table at this point. The guest room has all it really needs & the rest of the rooms here are full, the ones I use most. I have an abundance of dishes & cookware, kitchen tools. I have an abundance of pillows & bed linens, towels & washcloths. I have an abundance of art & craft supplies, an abundance of Christmas decorations, clothes, & shoes. My refrigerator & freezer are full of food. I have an abundance of cats & therefore an in-home source of abundant unconditional love & attention. I have an abundance of angels, guides, teacher, & benevolent spirits around me & abundant opportunities to learn the things I want to learn. I have an abundance of loving, caring, giving friends & family. I have so much for which to be grateful. Most of us do, if we look at what we have rather than what we lack. Right now I have everything I truly need for today, although I certainly don't have everything I want. As adults, we need to focus on needs rather than wants, on plenty rather than lack.

Creator supplies our needs in such a variety of creative ways. Think about those words - Creator & creative. He has given me & many of us so many creative ways to meet our needs. Some of us are creative problem solvers, & that's Divine supply. Creator usually doesn't supply me these days directly with money, but He certainly does provide for me. For whatever reason, right now I'm still in the stage of the flow that relies on recognizing His provision even when it isn't directly in money. For my birthday a friend sent me a $25 Amazon gift card. Later that day another friend gave me a book on essential oils that was just published, one with a very scientific approach that will take my knowledge the final step needed into a truly knowledgeable professional. She also told me about the same kind of book on herbal medicine that she got used on Amazon for $7. The means to get it came just before the knowledge of the book, & she provided the other book I needed & didn't know existed. That's supply. That's the flow.

Sometimes He supplies me by eliminating my need for things. I lost weight & that eliminated the need for new clothes because I had many quality pieces I'd "outgrown" years ago. Like the other things I have in abundance, in the past I bought or obtained classics that I took good care of & kept. He virtually eliminated my need for $200 a month insulin, & now I seldom have to put out that money to buy it. And He lessens my need for it regularly, which also means I'm much healthier than I was. The other day a friend came over & brought me a can of coffee, which was a huge gift. Who knows when I'll now have to buy coffee again, plus the can itself is a gift. I use them for nails, craft supplies, & grease drip cans & didn't know coffee still came in cans anywhere. I haven't had a new coffee can in many years. But most of all, it reminded me when I needed it, that God does supply. I'm not sure what I'll do with that can but it's a wonderful reminder of God's provisioning & how He truly does it. Not only is the coffee of value & use to me - so is the can. And the woman who gave it to me happened to be feeling a real lack in supply at the time, yet thought of me when given coffee she wouldn't use, passed it on. It's like that story in the Bible of the woman who gave all she had vs. the ones who had much & gave a little. It means so much to me that she thought to give to me, & tells me much about my worth to her & others. It was a huge gift.

To those of you who still need to manifest abundance in your life I have some words of advice. Don't do it from a sense of lack - firmly fix your gratitude in place first. Remember I said I start with a prayer of gratitude? My next prayer is supplication (mostly for others) but I start my day with a prayer of gratitude, & during that time I give my life, self & day to God to guide, lead & direct. Look around you with fresh eyes at all you do have including your health, your mind, your gifts & talents, your ability to make a living. Try to see all the ways He's already supplying you, including the things I just mentioned. Next, work on worthiness. Besides coming from a feeling of lack, that's the other biggest block most of us have. Know that you are worthy of abundance & all good things. If you don't fully feel that you are, let's talk. I can help. I'd say to then work on belief but if you truly work out the feelings of worthiness the faith should come. Finally, I truly recommend the books & tools put out by Mike Dooley & the daily messages from the universe. They can be found on his tut.com website. I've been in many network marketing businesses over the years & what he teaches is taught by many & I've been forced to be a student so am familiar with most of the authors & works. Mike Dooley is truly the best so even if you think you know this stuff, you don't. Unless you are always manifesting what you want & need easily, you need to read his stuff, even if you think you know it all like I did. If you aren't doing it, you don't really know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment