Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, May 5, 2011

About the Company, Me

I spoke yesterday about the company launch. Today I want to tell you that I consider the company to be a great success even before the launch. The company logo should ultimately include a phoenix, because it literally rose from the ashes of my former life.

September 2010 a woman I've never met in person befriended me on Facebook & I did the same. We were both about to go through a divorce & reached out to each other, have been supporting each other. She helped me see that the time is now for me to use my God-given talents & interests, to make a life based on them. In exploring that, I reached out to a long-time friend & another person in my emotional support system for creative ideas on how to make money when you don't have a full-time job. That led me to a phone call to a total stranger, who brainstormed with me for an hour. I was asking whether there's enough work to become a mobile notary & he became my angel. He listened, talked to me about the possibilities available with my talents, then told me I'm a healer at heart. He told me about Reiki energy work & how to look into doing that, said it would enhance my efforts & be a natural course for me & who I am. Now he's one of my best friends!

I went to my first Reiki Exchange at the beginning of October, became attuned to Reiki I a week later, began the friendships that have sustained me. A week after that I had to leave my home with my cats & my handicapped elderly mother & run to safety because my husband threatened to kill her. We didn't get to return home until November 2, a day after I sent him to jail. I had been building my new life in secret, while he was trying to control me, my mother, listening into every conversation, looking over my shoulder at my emails. But I had given my life & my future over to God, & was protected.

He went to jail on November 1 because he'd stolen my mother's life-savings, over $500,000. Boy do I wish I had some of that now! On November 2 we arrived back home in PA with $6,000 of her money he hadn't gotten to (a complicated dance on my part that kept that out of his hands at the end), & I had no job or money of my own, plus full responsibility for my mother & myself & no assets worth much. Just furniture & an extra, very old car. I also had a house full of unpacked boxes from several moves, rent way too expensive for the area, & a whole lot of mess on my hands. Through all this, I put together Creative Wellbeing Fulfillment, "in my spare time" :)

My Reiki friends, my daughter, my sister, & some of my other supportive friends helped choose the name. I've worked with essential oils for therapeutics for myself & family for 15 years. Yet I put about 12 hours of research into the oils to use for each formula - so times 7 products, that's about 84 hours. Looking back, sounds about right. I researched, referenced, cross-referenced each oil for safety & efficacy, each ingredient. Keep in mind, I already knew my oils. But I wanted to make sure that I did the highest good & no harm. I know what's out there on the market - in stores, what you can buy online. I wanted to produce better solutions, & cover problems that aren't adequately being covered. Tomorrow I'll tell you about my products :)

A final word. I didn't tell you my story to make you sad. I'm one of the most joyful people on the face of the earth! I told you so you'd know who's doing the formulating, & know who's behind a lot of what Creative Wellbeing Fulfillment is about. It's not just about essential oil products. It's about helping people & healing needs (& pets). I'm just one of the people involved in this who's "been there, done that, learned the lessons" & am willing to share of myself. I haven't told the half of what my previous life was. Let me just say that I alone (& I'm certainly not alone) can relate to just about any painful experience (physical or emotional) that you've had or are going through, & I'm an excellent listener. I don't judge! I'm in the "business" of using my experience to empathize & help you find your way through, create your own phoenix! And often there's no charge for that :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of helping people to create their own phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I happen to love having the support, admiration, & approval from my children! :)

    ReplyDelete