Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, May 30, 2011

God is good!

First I want to recommend a site - http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/. I recommend you sign up to listen to the segments - & it's free. I especially recommend that you listen to the message by Mary Hall & then click through to listen to her 11:11 call on 5/25, replayed on the site. If it's not on the above site, click through until you get to her site. Listening was incredible for me today!

Besides that, today I want to tell you that God is good! God works in mysterious but perfect ways. And He has a great sense of humor, sense of timing, rightness of how He does things, completeness about His efforts.

As you all know, my financial circumstances are not where I want them to be at this point. I'm carefully wording what I say because I believe you attract what you speak. I really try to trust God & not worry, or spend time trying to figure out how it can all work out. My situation seems impossible but I refuse to accept that it is because with God all things are possible. And I've come so far in such a short time. And He keeps providing what I need when I need it, somehow. Sometimes He uses friends & family, sometimes I "earn" it through helping people or cats through Reiki.

This time I was mentally fretting Friday night about mailing costs. I needed to mail product to the drawing winner (finally got her address), some documents that belonged to my newly ex-husband, & some of my products & some other things as gifts to my children & sister. All of these things are acts of giving & I knew it was the right thing to do but I really didn't want to spend my dwindling resources on postage. But I was obedient & prepared all the packages Friday, went to mail them on Saturday.

The final postage cost was around $25, but I walked out of the post office in awe. Here's what happened. I took stamps that I'd found when cleaning out some of my mother's things. I'll confess I didn't have an attitude of gratitude toward finding bunches of old stamps that would need more stamps bought to use at the current rate. Mostly there were 32s, 33s, 34s, 37s. Old stamps. But they paid all that postage! I used 3 stamps at 44 cents that I need to use first because they're marked (now I buy those "forever" stamps), & pulled 3 of my found pennies (picked up in parking lots) from my wallet. I walked out without spending any of my cash & without all those old stamps! It was painless!

I'm not sure how this sounds to you, but to me it was a great lesson & miracle. I did the right thing & God provided - again - just what I needed when I needed it. He's so creative in how He does these things! Much more powerful & awesome than Oz!

Silly me - every time I worry it's without cause. He just keeps taking care of me. Yesterday I worried about the heat index today. Normally I don't do well in heat - I learned the hard way in my late 20s when I was sick for 2 days from heat exhaustion. And I suffered terribly the 2 summers I've lived here, could barely function during the day. I don't have any air conditioning in this house. There are only 3 windows in the upstairs & they're the wrong kind, won't hold an air conditioner unit. Instead, I have lots of sliding glass doors, & a fan for each one, bought when we moved here. Today it's around 90 degrees & I'm not feeling it! I'm fine! I'm just so in awe of how He takes care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment