Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Watch this space - we're growing!

It was a very hectic week but I have to say, as a business person, that I'm delighted with my company's launch weekend!!! I didn't sell a lot, but that doesn't determine the success of a launch & it wasn't the right setting for big sales. It was the perfect setting for PR & contacts though.

I met a woman who designs websites for small businesses, for example. My products were very well received, & I met someone who wants to discuss carrying some of my products in her yoga studio! I also got requests & ideas for products/formulas I hadn't considered.

One goal was to make sure I was correct about what people want & need. I don't want to make what everyone else is doing - I want to fill a niche. I believe I'm doing that, had that confirmed.

Right now I'm talking "I." It's my company, my ideas. But, "I get by with a little help from my friends." (Those as old as I am will immediately hear The Beatles tune in their heads as they read that :) I have a network of friends who also have a variety of talents. Some are teaming up with me, offering their talents under the umbrella of Creative Wellbeing Fulfillment so that we can be a wholistic source for people & their pets. That was the idea behind the name. (And it's so long so that I could buy the website matching the name. That required 3 words rather than 2. CWF doesn't flow as a name, spelled out or initials. But think about it - 3 very strong, powerful words. I like that # - 3. Like the Holy Trinity, where my heart is!)

And that's just it. That's the heart of what Creative Wellbeing Fulfillment is all about. Serving God through serving His creatures. And so it was a terrific launch - at the first annual Pittsburgh Journeys Mind, Body & Soul Expo. And I'm sure with our mission as the heart of our business, it's the beginning of a great success. Certainly all the contact seeds were powerful, positive, & very, very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment