Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Healthy Living - Part I of II

I've told you about my essential oil based products. Today I want to talk with you about Shaklee products. The company & products so fit with what I'm trying to do to help others that I decided to market their products even after thinking I was so done with marketing for other companies. You have to understand that I first tried marketing products in the 1970s & made 10 attempts before Shaklee, was only successful once. You've heard of most of the companies I tried marketing for. All kinds of products, promises, compensation plans, training. I've totally been around the block enough to know the ropes, & I WAS DONE. Then a trusted friend told me about Shaklee - the company, the products, the leadership, the training, the philosophy. She told me in sharing her enthusiasm, just as she does with all things. She gave me several products she thought would help me, because that's what she does.

In an instant I decided to sell Shaklee products myself. I know lots about vitamins & supplements, skin care products. I've done extensive reading to know how to solve my own skin care & health concerns. I know about skin care ingredients to avoid, which most store-bought products contain. I know about the concerns when you buy supplements in drug or grocery stores. I'm sold on Shaklee products because they do the testing other companies don't & they deliver the quality you pay for. So with Shaklee you actually get what you think you're getting when you go to the expense & the time to take or use a product or supplement. Yet you don't pay more for them than you would at a specialized vitamin store. Remember, when you buy your supplements at their cheapest, you're getting the cheapest. That's not the place to cut corners. And when I read the Shaklee ingredients, because I'm familiar with herbs I know the benefits of those ingredients.

I'm also sold on Shaklee products because they work better for me than anything I've ever tried, & I've tried the most often recommended & advertised. One of my issues is extremely dry skin, & skin cracks in my fingers all winter. One product, the liquid hand soap, has totally improved the softness of my hands. Another product, the "Herbal Blends Multi-Purpose Cream," heals most of my skin cracks in just one night-time application! (The worst cracks take 2 nights. I can live with that, since none of the other products I bought specific to the problem ever worked at all!)

Then there's the "Glucose Regulation Complex." Less than 2 months of taking it reduced my need for insulin by more than 2/3rds! I sure don't mind spending $28.50 a month for the product! I had been paying $400 per month for my 2 insulins because I don't have health insurance. I now pay less than $150 per month over all - a huge savings. Plus, needing less insulin of course means I'm much healthier, fewer carb cravings, etc. That means I'm losing weight, again leading to better health & less insulin use all the time. It's the positive reducing spiral I longed for, & I confess I've done it all without adding in the exercise program doctors have recommended.

Shaklee has a variety of products & supplements that help your body heal itself from just about anything. I have access to information on product combinations to aid with most physical problems. (I certainly don't know it all myself, haven't had any time to invest in learning it. But it's like they taught us in school - knowing where to find out is more important, because you just can't know everything about everything.) They also have great products to boost your energy, & for weight loss & sports nutrition, women's health, & children. 

Tomorrow I'll talk about another aspect of Shaklee that's dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment