Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to the "Get Out of Jail Free" Card

Recently I read that our most important job on earth is to heal, clear, & release our emotions & nurture our spiritual growth & awareness. I believe that's true. We also need to make amends to those we've wronged. Only then are we really fit for the rest of what God wants & designed each of us to do. The first part we all have in common, which prepares us for the individual purpose we were each born to. That brings me back to the "get out of jail free" card.

If we don't do our self work on earth, my dad's message clearly tells me we do it in the afterlife. His second wife once received the message that dad was nurturing my half-brother, who died before he could do his healing on earth. So dad is making amends. I got no such message that he's waiting for me, but I'm still here, doing the work for myself. I'm thrilled that he's nurturing my brother - it's what I most want. It would be nice if he gives me some of that at some point, but I've done the healing & dealt with the unmet need. I'm more eager to reunite with my Grandpa Jones, who was my real daddy on earth. He was the best combination father/grandfather a girl could ever want & I never doubted his unconditional love & caring, miss him all the time. Wow! That's a breakthrough in healing right here! I've been blocking memories & awareness of his spirit around me because of the whole "no longer want a man in my life" need for healing. I'm aware of Grandma Jones, my real earth mommy & best ever grandma, all the time. I'm my grandma's daughter - my hobbies & interests, the way I conduct myself & my daily life, all gleaned from her as girls normally become products of their mothers. I've blended into a working combination of her & me & her stuff & taste is throughout my house, so her presence is all around me & within me. But I've been blocking Grandpa & really addressed that last night with a friend. As usually, less than 24 hours before resolution, & again it was painless. My heart is now fully open to him & so full of the awareness of his ongoing love & attention again!!!!!!! And now, folks, I'm truly going to cry. I've missed him so much & wasn't even aware! The only other male I've ever loved like this is my son.

Once you start achieving true healing, I believe spiritual growth & awareness is the next natural step for each of us. We gain great compassion for the pain of others & want to spare them what we went through. We want to help them get to the joy, the grace & blessings & that leads us to our growth & purpose. As we grow spiritually we are made aware of our highest purpose toward self, others & God, & we want to fulfill that. It goes way beyond "being saved" or any single belief in any single entity. It goes way beyond church attendance or following rules & principles, or just being as kind as you can to yourself & others. It's about getting in touch with & living the God within you, & honoring that in the truest sense of the word. (Look up "honoring" in a big dictionary that truly covers meaning, & a thesaurus.)

Our true measure of success is not in money or inventions or achievements. It's how far we've progressed within ourselves - our healing & spiritual growth - & how we've impacted others & the world around us. Other than natural consequences, there's no punishment for not achieving. We're all given another chance. Our worth as a person is not tied into our success - we are worthy because we are all God's creations. But the biggest & best blessings & rewards on a God-scale - joy, peace, fulfillment, happiness, contentment, love, satisfaction, excitement, abundance, true freedom, & more - only come to those who are truly successful & do the work. In the world to come, the truly successful will be the ones who retain those blessings & carry them forward with them. "You can't take it with you" is only true of material wealth & goods, not the blessings & fruits of the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment