Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, July 1, 2011

Part IV - Incredible Journey

The guy who told me about Reiki "warned" me that it would be a wild ride, to be sure I was ready. He told me that worlds would open to me, past hurts would come up to be healed, I'd find there's much more to the world than I imagined. But that's exactly what I wanted! It's also what's happening - he was so right.

It's one thing to receive Reiki treatments & another to become attuned to being a Reiki practitioner. Also, what you do once you're attuned makes all the difference. Some people get attuned, then go no further with it. They just aren't ready for what can come of it, obviously. People have various reactions to receiving Reiki treatments, all good. It's kind of like chiropractic though - can take many sessions over time to do all the good needed. Reiki energy goes where most needed & most people have a lot of need, not just a little. Reiki energy always works for your highest good & does what's most needed, so you may think you need one thing & your subconscious directs the energy to another. Reiki energy is Life Force & is not controlled or directed by the practitioner. It's simply channeled.

When you're attuned to be a Reiki practitioner & become active, you do begin an incredible journey of growth & discovery. Reiki opens you to Life Force Energy whenever you want to use it, so it hugely enhances whatever good you're trying to manifest in your life. I was led to Reiki, led to a particular Reiki Master & the group surrounding her. Turns out that group is part of my soul-family, so now my heart has the home & family I always longed for. They have helped me grow spiritually by leaps & bounds, have shared websites with me that have delivered the messages I need when I need them. They've supported me emotionally, spiritually, & in the launch of my business. They've given me opportunities to meet others, & experience many different avenues of growth & learning. Most of what you read in these blogs are a direct result of where I've been led because of them. I've also learned a lot directly from their sharing of themselves. Through sharing, I've been able to envision with intent, possibilities I'd barely even thought of before, & much that I truly longed for but believed impossible.

Reiki attunement facilitates great change if we let it, if we follow the path it presents. For me, it opened my mind & heart to balance, wellbeing, greater health, peace, serenity, the natural flow of life. It led to a sharpened awareness of the beauty around me, that all is possible, that I am Loved & worthy, of all I have to be grateful for in life. It opened me to becoming & being all that I've wanted to be, do the things I've wanted to do - equipped me to do much of it. I'm becoming part of the Flow of Life rather than always rowing against the current, as I always seem to have been doing in the past. By far, I'm not "there" yet folks, but I'm so far along being on the way. And I just wish for all of you that you would join me, row beside me on your own journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment