Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, October 24, 2011

Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

Blessedly, I no longer feel like life is a struggle. I seldom have frustration, doubts or fears. I can feel them when I get tired or I only have a dollar left & I don't know how & when more money is coming, but those feelings are very temporary. I do truly have faith so I'm able to remind myself of the reality of things (the blessings God is bestowing) rather than live with how things appear at the time. I understand that what others call reality is actually the physical illusion of now & doesn't take into consideration the "all things" that exist at once in the Universe. In reality, whether I see it yet or not, abundance is already there waiting for me, as is my past & future. I've learned to perceive more than what's in front of my face & to know that there's so much more that's more real than that. Does that make any sense to you? I've felt this way, functioned this way for awhile now, thanks to the things I'm teaching in my life coaching class. I've been working on my beliefs in myself with "I am" statements, working with specific angels for the things I want to fulfill in my life, & working with statements about the things I want to manifest - all toward the intent of becoming, believing, & bringing to life all I want for my self & my life. And now I'm seeing the way it's all going to rapidly unfold from here, can see it all right in front of me. Finally I'm moving to Pittsburgh, which is the key. I want to help you get to your Pittsburgh & open the door to what awaits you as a result.

The first time I remember praying "beyond my wildest dreams" is in my early adulthood. I knew within me that there was everything out there much greater than I'd experienced or could even imagine. I would pray for love, fulfillment, contentment, peace, serenity & such, "beyond my wildest dreams." I knew that God knew my heart well enough to know what I meant by that. My heart has always longed for that, for the promise of goodness beyond my imagination that was stored in my heart. Only my heart & God knew what that was like, & my heart only gave me a vague "remembering." I wonder if you've felt that, if you know what I mean. I knew that what was present before me, in my life, whether it was greater than I'd ever had, was a shadow of what could be. And I so longed for that "could be."

If you haven't felt that, I want you to try to get in touch with your heart & soul & discover that feeling. That feeling is an aspect of faith & hope. It's a belief that whatever is in your life, something greater is waiting for you ahead. If you need help getting there, one way is to pray to God & ask Him to open your heart to that. He's just waiting. Take quiet time with Him & yourself. If you don't get it the first time, do it again later that day or the next. I believe if you earnestly seek this, it will come to you within 3 days. If you need help, message me or call me & I'll help. I want you to fully be in touch with that feeling. If you've had it before, resurrect it. Because once you firmly believe it's possible, I can help you make it come true in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I have been sending a request Archangel Zadkiel for healing of my heart. Archangel Michael for help with courage, protection, direction. Archangel Raphael (and a few others) for assistance with doing my healing of others. Some of the answers are coming, some are still to come, but the biggest thing I am learning is to not let worry, fear, unforgiveness to ferment and stagnate in my heart and soul as they impede forward progress. My ancestors instructor me to let them carry those feelings and they will turn them into love and positive outcomes. I am working on doing just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight's Oprah Life Class is the most powerful of all, including how to look at your soul vs. personality. I really recommend it! The show touches on some of what you just said.

    ReplyDelete