Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yesterday Was Phenomenal

Yesterday started with one of the greatest compliments I've ever gotten. Someone I greatly admire in my spiritual group said she's proud of me, that I'm such a good person full of compassion & love for all, & more, & thanked me for being in her life. This someone has been on her spiritual path as a leader, guide, & teacher for many years, is one of my major mentors, one of the most gentle, loving, & giving spirits I know. She's surrounded by beautiful spirits, earthly & not, so the compliments meant so very much! That started the tone for my day. It also again started me reflecting on a year ago. I'd actually written yesterday's blog the night before, as that's when I'd first started thinking of the contrast of a year ago.

In times past, if I got my hopes up in anticipation of a special day, it often would leave me wanting. I know you all know what I mean. Now my life is ever changing & always getting better. Yesterday ended up to be way more special than I anticipated, & I'm still processing it. After reading that sweet email, I went shopping, then to my regular Reiki Exchange with my soul group. At Walmart, I ended up talking with the cashier & the woman in line behind me about miracles & living in the Spirit. Both the woman in line & I assured the cashier that no, it's not hard at all to love everyone no matter what. When you live in the Spirit, it's easy. At the Reiki Exchange, I was immediately given an opportunity to purchase a crystal to help in the physical healing I still need due to my ex-husband's abuse - it drew my attention & when I found out what it was for, I understood why. While talking about it, I was also given an opportunity to offer counseling to someone who hasn't been able to deal with her memories of abuse. That's a large part of what I'm being called to do these days & I recognized it a few weeks ago. It's a great honor to be chosen to help these people, & to have them brought to me through "chance" encounters. It's very exciting to me, to be called to serve. The whole time I was bogged down in clearing up the mess left for me, that's all I wanted. I was so eager to get that over with so I would be free to serve God in these ways, although at the time I didn't know what the ways were.

I got to thank my soul group for their support over the past year & that was an important & teary time for me. Then came our guided meditation channeled by our Reiki Master, a truly gifted channel. The angel who spoke through her talked about our mission on earth & how we're helping all those who come in contact with us. I definitely teared up then, because that's been my biggest life goal! The confirmation came to me a moment later, although no longer needed. In my past, I would have discounted that the special message was really meant for me, would have figured it was for everyone else in the room but me. The angel then elaborated on those we encounter who we help - the person behind you in line, & when you have a money transaction - it had just happened. As usual, the channeled meditation included emotional healing & raising our vibration level, & I could feel it working. I attend every Reiki Exchange & guided meditation my Reiki Master does because each one increases my effectiveness as a healer, guide, & teacher, & because of the opportunity to give back. This is my "job" & the guided meditations are like mini training blitzes. Afterwards, I went back to Walmart for a book.  I'd again forgotten to bring one & wanted a bite to eat. Eating alone is fine, but only if I can read. In line, the man behind me commented that I must be a reader, said he is too. I asked him what he likes to read & found out he likes books on spirituality. He pulled out a business card & told me about the spiritual book his daugher had just published. As we walked together, I found out that she can help me get my works published & that we all have a lot in common. I so fell in love with this man's spirit immediately, & we ended up hugging twice & exchanging kisses on the cheek there in the parking lot. I have his card & info on his daughter's book, & they each have my card. One of the things he told me is that he felt my energy & spirit, & my openness, while standing in line with me. Again, it was a confirmation of that channeled meditation message, & such an unexpected joy to cap my night. Meeting him felt like meeting an angel posing on earth as human. He has such an incredibly beautiful spirit that even today as I write this, my heart is soaring & so full it almost hurts. Yep, I can see I'm back to being myself, healed & feeling again way more than most people do. I came home & found a message from my daughter - her paternal grandmother had just died. Still in the spirit, I was able to comfort her with a special message. It feels so good to be in the Spirit & to have these messages to help others come to me. I am so greatly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. It brought tears to Dad's eyes to think of that reunion...thank you for that from both of us! (BTW, Mike won't be coming into town for it this weekend...it's gonna take a couple weeks to get a time slot at Arlington)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! I sure can cry now! Your comment just brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad & grateful to God for giving me that message to share - I was finally able to do something to bring good tears to your dad's eyes!

    ReplyDelete