Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, October 31, 2011

Divine Audacity

Everyone in my life coaching class & everyone reading this - please go to tut.com & sign up if you haven't. It's free. What I want you to do after signing up is go to the "resources" page & sign up for "notes from the universe" to get them 5 days a week. I know we all get too many forwards & emails. Personally, I've put out the word to my email buddies not to send me any but the best forwards - cute cats or inspirational. I also don't forward most things sent to me no matter what they are. That too gives the message that I'm not going to bother with forwards. So I seldom get clutter but I do subscribe to spiritual sites that send me stuff so my inbox is clogged too. However, this one is soooooo worth it! These messages are so inspirational & after awhile they seem to almost always pertain to exactly what's happening in your (& my) life at the time. They help you dream big & feel so good about yourself. They are also very humorous, so they make me laugh, sometimes even make me cry when they hit home. Sometimes they make very serious subjects funny, & that's really good because you don't have to take serious subjects as seriously as we usually do - they too can be fun! If you have any money to spend on yourself at all, I also want you to go to the "shop" tab. Under "best seller" is a "Thoughts Become Things" DVD that I recommend to everyone. I knew all this, yet this DVD presented it in do-able form for the very first time. Mike Dooley is the tut.com guy & he has a gift for teaching - putting things in terms that we'll remember & that will absolutely bring the message home for you in a new way. He helps you make it your own, & understand often taught ideas for the very first time.

I turned a friend onto tut.com many months ago & it helped her immensely. Sometimes we talk about the "notes from the universe" that we receive & how wonderful they are, how well they fit with what's going on. This particular friend has a court date coming up soon for her divorce & she's started getting those nerves that come with the pending date with a nasty spouse. Anyone who's been through a divorce where the guy's (or woman's) been a big jerk will know what I'm talking about. You begin fearing what you're going to have to go through, seeing his face, what he's going to say, anticipating the unpleasantness, the outcome, what the judge will say, etc. She's been trying positive manifestations & "I am" statements but her reactions to what's coming are very common & normal. However, you can rise above such negative anticipation with help. I was led to suggest she write down each individual fear. For example, that he'll say something cutting to her. He's been telling lies about her all over town so that's a valid thought - that he'll be derisive or something. But it's vital that she stay as positive as possible rather than letting this eat her alive. So I've asked her to face & verbalize every fear as it arises, to write them down. The next step is to write a positive manifestation statement along the lines of the tut.com messages. I want her to be funny & almost over the top with this, because it will kind of ridicule the fear itself & diffuse it. A positive statement will also help counter it. One suggestion, off the top of my head, was that he not appear in court at all. Or he arrive in his undershorts & the judge kicks him out, grants the divorce, & she walks out laughing. I want her to really have some fun with this. The final step is to have one for every day between now & the court date, on separate pieces of paper. I want her to put them in a jar & draw one out every day to read aloud first thing in the morning & throughout the day whenever she gets that feeling of tension. This is a very creative & irreverent way to handle that stress. I believe it's what's needed since she was already doing all the right things but still needed a boost.

When you have a spiritual based life you can count on divine audacity & indulge in it. As long as your heart & intent is pure, there are no limits to what you can do, imagine, make happen. So have divine audacity & truly achieve outcomes "beyond your wildest dreams."

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love tut.com... it is wonderful... it has helped in so many ways. I tell everyone I meet about the site, how it will help improve their viewpoint , and help them to manifest the positive things in their life without worrying about the cursed hows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, & word-of-mouth is the most powerful advertising. Mike Dooley isn't selling the tut.com messages but advertising is important because it brings people the messages. He also sells a great book on manifesting change (part or all of the title of it) that you kindly recommended to me :)

    ReplyDelete