Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life Coaching - Manifestation Statements

Yesterday I mentioned the things I'll have you doing for this class. One is setting goals for what you want in your life & the next step is to write your manifestation statements. After that, you need to write your "I Am" statements. By example, the following are the manifestation statements I wrote for myself a few months ago.

I am manifesting: A cozy home of my own with the cats that suits us entirely, with room inside or a separate building on the property to accommodate all my work, current interests, & passions. It includes a studio, treatment room, gathering room, yarn & spa shop, the Cattitude shop, & my spinning wheel. People come to my home for visits, classes, Reiki or other treatments & help as needed, & knitting gatherings - people are drawn to me at this home. I am manifesting: Full time work for God & using my talents. Living in the flow of abundance. A balanced life based on God's work for me, living the creative & spiritual life. I am manifesting: The ability to travel at will to visit family & friends, participate in events, go where led & drawn for growth, opportunity, & service. The health, strength, renewal, & means to do these things. I live in harmony with a harmonious family of contented cats. I live in a clean, peaceful environment with physical comfort for me & the cats. I live with physical & spiritual safety for me & the cats. So be it!

By home of my own I mean no roommate, not whether I rent or own. The second sentence combines all my dreams over the years that I still have. These things are necessary to my heart, since they've been dreams throughout my adulthood. The sentence about a clean, peaceful environment & physical comfort are because I've learned that I need all of that to function properly, & have had to do without often in my life. I've learned what I need to thrive rather than just survive. Most of my life has been about managing to survive & I'm working to manifest the environment where I can thrive instead. I deserve to thrive, not just survive. I deserve it because I am, quite simply. You deserve the same, which is what this class is about. I don't deserve it because it will provide the means to help others or work for God, although that's what I am & will be doing. I deserve it simply because I am. We all deserve that. I hope you know that. If not, you're definitely in the right place with this class.

Now, write your own. I'm here to help you if you need it. I read my statements every day, first thing after thanking God, praying for others, greeting my angels & guides, asking for protection, & reading my "I am" statements. Once you write your manifestation statements, you may have insight into what you need your "I am" statements to be. If so, go ahead & begin. Otherwise, that's tomorrow's topic. I can tell you that I could just about recite my manifestation statements without the paper & that my mind is no longer fully present when I read them. My mind works on multiple tracks at once, especially when on totally familiar ground like something I've memorized. But still I do it, because that's what manifestation is all about - steady effort to your goals. Renewing my intent this way every day has made all the difference in how I handled things here in my current home. I was working to make all that manifest here even though I wanted to move to Pittsburgh. I have gone through this house & cleared out the mess left for me room by room & created an atmosphere of beauty & peace. I'm not done yet but now things seem to be manifesting for my move to finally come about, & the work I've done has set me up to be able to do that. If it continues to manifest as it is appearing now, it's the answer to the rest of those manifestations, a huge breakthrough! I'll keep you posted, but already I can tell you that setting your intent toward manifesting your heart's true desires works, as long as your desires follow your highest good. That's where I come in, as your helper just in case yours needs some tweaking. And to help you stay steadfast in your intent until your dreams manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment