Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How to Determine Your Passions & Purpose

Yesterday's blog talked about changing your life & mentioned setting your intent & going about getting what you want in your life. And last week I referred to this too, when I talked about Cari Murphy's excellent teleconference about shifting from surviving to thriving in your spiritually based business. You can find her at carimurphy.com. By the way, I forgot to say on April 27 that this blog has now been going strong for one full year!

I've talked before about having many different talents, gifts, & passions & having trouble channeling them so I especially took good notes during the Cari Murphy teleconference. She had a series of questions designed to point you to your dreams & passions, as follows. What comes so beautifully & so naturally to you that you just feel in the zone, that you feel each & very time that you do it that you're doing what you're supposed to be doing? What were you doing at the time you felt that? How did it make you feel? She goes on to say that you need to honor & trust that knowing & make a commitment to allowing that feeling to be known & experienced more & more in your daily life. Commit to that & begin to incorporate that emotion or passion into every single day. Begin to appreciate your ability to choose to incorporate that feeling into your life by design, by choice. This is what becoming a conscious creator is all about. You can choose to live in that emotional state of joy, passion, & purpose, & self love. Then you can't fail. It magnetizes it all, which then leads to the "serendipities" of life, those things that just seem to happen. Only it isn't that - it's that you're co-creating with the Universe. I haven't put this into quotes because sometimes I paraphrased what she said in my notes, & I've added some things. I am a constant student of Mike Dooley & this entirely fits what I've learned from him too. Whenever I teach anything about manifestation, intent, & purpose, I'm teaching a combination from my own life, Mike Dooley, & a bunch of other sources. Because working with intent, power, will, & manifestation energy is my main job & pursuit every day.

Remember that as you go along, it's not so important what you do as it is that you do, as long as your intent is clear & pure. In other words, your intent should include, "do no harm." As long as you're taking daily action toward your goals, you're doing the right thing. If you make a misstep, the Universe will redirect you. If you skip an important step, you'll have another opportunity. The tut.com Message from the Universe for today (it's actually Monday night) was excellent for this. "One little known secret to making precisely the right move, at precisely the right time in your life, Jenny Lea, is knowing that in all cases, there is more than one right move and more than one right time. Lots and lots more. In other words, no matter what you do next, or when, so long as you do something, I'll meet you there, smooth the edges, polish the grill, and connect the dots. Tallyho, The Universe." Then it concludes by saying, "Don't ask me what grill, Jenny Lea, I thought you'd know..." Now, you should have read this for yourself, with your name in it, in your in box! If you haven't yet done it no wonder your life isn't changing!!! Just do it! That needs to be your new mantra - JUST DO IT! No excuses about too much email & too little time. Excuses keep you stuck. Go to tut.com & sign up for the free adventure club daily messages from the universe & do it now! They're usually pretty brief & always profound, heart-warming, & just what you need when you need it! Mike Dooley spends about an hour writing each one! If you aren't willing to do this then don't bother to ever again complain to anyone about anything in your life! Your life will never change & you'll never get what you want so no one wants to hear you! You have to quit complaining & start doing, everything you can every day you can to change your life. Signing up for tut.com is actually the easiest of all the steps you need to take to get to where you want in your life.

Doing the dishes in the sink is a part of it. For me, it includes cleaning the litter boxes. I do these things every day. What do they have to do with my future? The least is that it doesn't pile up on me & become a burden. It also means someone can come visit or for business any time & I don't have to drop everything & scramble to have a presentable house or be embarrassed. That usually leads to not ever having people at your house. But the biggest thing I gain from that is my self image & pride in myself. I know I'm a hard worker & conscientious. I'm way more comfortable in my home surrounded by nice things I take care of, cleanliness, & order. But let me be clear. My house is no show place. I'm not a slave to it. You don't walk in & feel like you can't sit on the furniture, either because it's bad or too clean. It's like when I had kids, who had toys out during the day. Only my furry kids don't know how to put their toys away & I only do it when I vacuum. (Because their pleasure is my pleasure & cats like things to stay where they put them.) I keep a nice house but it doesn't consume me & it's comfortable for both the inhabitants & visitors.

If you absolutely don't have a clue how to move forward now that you've determined what you want in your life, just take any action at all. But be sure to include setting your intent, writing your "I Am" & manifestation statements, calling on your angels & Creator, & keeping your personal house & life in order, including care of self. If you do those things faithfully & consistently (2 different things - think about it) & you truly don't know what else to do to get where you want to go, you'll definitely be directed in the next steps. The doors will begin to open, & your job then becomes to recognize the opportunities & go for them. That's where "I Am" statements can be so important, because they erase the doubts that could keep you from taking advantage of opportunities, if properly written. And I've given you ample examples of properly written ones in previous blogs. You can identify them because "I Am" is usually in the title - you can check the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment