Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shake, Rattle, & Roll

Excuse me. I have music running through my head all the time now, a sound track playing that is actually starting to get a little annoying at times. I've had to resort to radio because then I hear it from without instead of within. It's like the headache I've had for days now. It's there in the background & sometimes I'm aware & sometimes I'm not. I recall that when I was a teen & in my early twenties, before "the music died," it was like this. So I figure another piece of my self is being restored. But I'm not used to it yet hence the annoyance. Also, having any kind of buzz in your head all the time - headache or music or conversations, can be disconcerting. I used to have full two-way conversations in there too, things I wished I'd said or anticipated saying or wouldn't ever get the chance to say. Or things I was afraid would be said. I only tell you all this because I know I'm not the only one.

"Shake, Rattle, & Roll" is a very old song & that title describes 2012. This is a year of great transition for all of us. New energies are rolling in, coming in waves. The old is falling away, & it can be very disconcerting & downright painful. It seems like everyone I know is in transition right now, with the old falling away mostly at this point. Jobs are ending, living situations changing, relationships ending. It can be hard on even the most enlightened & aware. Atmospherically, things are changing too. Weather patterns are unpredictable & very different. It's all around us in every way, & only going to be more so as the year progresses. But "progresses" is the right word here. Because this truly is all progress.

It really hurts to give up the old that we know before the new comes into our lives. It's very hard to keep a sense of adventure but that's the best way to get through all of this. I understand that all the changes will lead to positive results. If you've ever watched adventure movies, you know it's not all "good." The main characters have to go through a lot of hardship during the adventure & that's the way it is for all of us. Change is never easy, but staying in the flow really helps. Think of flow, picture yourself in a river, in the middle where the currents are powerful. I used to paddle a canoe up & down a river. The muscles in my arms would burn after awhile of paddling upstream because I was going against the strong current, resisting it, trying to overcome it. Many of you are doing that in your lives now. You're trying to overcome circumstances as these changes occur, resisting the progress because you aren't seeing it as such. Once we turned the canoe around & were in the flow of the current rather than working against it, what a glorious ride it was! Instead of working hard to overcome, we were able to enjoy the beauty all around us - the sound of the water on the canoe, the sights all around us, all the pleasures. As I understand the concept of "being in the flow" very well. Dropping the resistance makes all the difference to our perspective & abilities to cope.

Change is an unavoidable part of life, whether we see it or want it or not. Since you started reading this, time has past & changes have been made. You may have learned a new perspective or a new way to explain things to yourself or others. The act of reading these words has made at least a small change in your brain pattern, because that's a physical law of our brains. Your body is several minutes older. The grass has grown an imperceptible amount. The sun has moved a little on your horizon. What you do about change is a matter of choice & completely within your control. We can control our responses as well as our actions. We can set intent & program ourselves to flow with change so that our reactions serve us well.

I have made the choice to accept all change as good, an adventure. I actually get excited, & I've reprogrammed my thinking with faith. Sometimes I react negatively. The other day the kitchen light again wouldn't come on & I was annoyed instead of grateful. Sometimes I just get tired of dealing with this stuff. I feel like I don't need a reminder to control my own energy, but apparently I did. I admit to being annoyed with this headache & the music playing in my head seemingly constantly. I understand that I need to be getting a little more sleep than I am & be taking better care of myself. I know this will help me handle everything better. My normal state is to be in the flow, to look for the meaning in every little thing that happens out of the ordinary. Because I know now that these things don't just "happen" in my life. I pay attention now & therefore am in pretty good control of my responses, thoughts, & actions. Each day is an adventure for me because I'm in the flow & accept all that comes, only looking for the meaning & message rather than fighting it. I kind of welcome these things usually, or at least quickly look for the meaning rather than getting upset & resisting. And I use all the resources available to me to help me do all this. I work with the angels & God, manifestation statements & "I Am" statements.

Let me assure you that change is good, even if it's uncomfortable. It's the natural order of the universe. Birth, life, death, rebirth. Seasons change, sap slows in the fall, tree's lose their leaves, plants die, but perennials re-bloom in spring. I'm an avid gardener & was just looking at my miniature pansies (violas), thinking about this blog. Once the blossoms die I'll go out & "dead head" them. That means I'll pluck off the dead blossoms so it blooms again. That's what we need to be doing in our lives - dead heading. If we don't, the Universe has to do it for us, & that's more uncomfortable. We have to be releasing the old that no longer serves us & removing it from our lives, so the new can blossom & come in. Tomorrow, tools for helping, & what Creator really wants for us & our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment