Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maintaining Equalibrium - Work With Angels Daily

I've detailed my angel work before but each day I'm awed by the power of working with them. Remember, I grew up thinking, as some of you do, that angels are for others & not for me. I wistfully sort of believed in them. I thought of them as magical beings that work for God & that's true. I had no idea how many there are & that we're each assigned guardians, guides, & various angels. Now I know that we can call on the angels whenever we need help. I've gone through various beliefs in my life about God & what He does for us, how to pray, etc. My heart was in the right place & I was earnestly seeking & trying. I'm not going to claim to have the answers now but my heart is at peace because I feel I truly understand what I need to at this time. As far as prayer, I pray to God & first thank Him sincerely for all that's in my life that I like. Then I thank Him for the things I don't like about my life, health, & circumstances. Then I thank Him for the changes coming, as if they've already taken place. I do that in full faith that He will be taking care of what I need. Then I pray with thanks in the same way for others, knowing He'll bring about their highest good as long as they don't block Him with their free will. After that I greet my council & loved ones who've departed the earth. I know some of the beings (angels, guides, teachers, animals) that are currently assigned to help me. I also know which departed loved ones watch over me & are still connected. This isn't all family. There are pets, one of my elementary school teachers, & some close friends who were loving & protective on earth as well as some family.

Next I speak my "I Am" & manifestation statements out loud, then call on various angels & ascended masters out loud. Some I've been working with for nearly a year. Others have been fairly recently added. Because I ask these beings for help every day, I've had a chance to see how they work in my life. These days all I have to do is call on them in the morning to feel grounded, blessed, helped, & balanced. I feel the energy of asking them to help me & work with me.

Each day I ask the angels to surround my heart with healing & protective pink light & thank them. I ask Archangels Raguel & Chamuel to help me stay true to myself as I experience the important changes in my life. I ask them for their complete & thorough assistance in sorting through relationships, my work, & other areas where my tastes are changing & my life is changing. (Remember, my life is in the flow as much as possible at this time, & therefore always changing.) I ask them to guide me through these changes with grace, compassion, & integrity so that everyone involved it blessed. That's really important to me. I used to live with regrets regularly - feeling I'd hurt or slighted someone, that the lack of contact between us was a failing on my part, I'd reply conversations & imagine all kinds of ill-will toward me. My last ex tried to teach me an important lesson that's helped with that, & this angel work daily ices the cake. He told me that it's not about me, that no one is as focused on me as I'm thinking. He told me people don't even notice what I think I've said or done wrong, they're much more into themselves than that, & it's true. Many of you are too hard on yourselves in this same way, so I'm passing this on to you.

There are others I work with, including Archangels Raphael & Gabriel. Lately I've added Archangel Raziel, who helps with past life karma, & Archangel Zadkiel for emotional healing & help. "Archangel Raziel, I call upon you now. Please help me, guide me & heal me through my past life experiences & relationships. I ask that you & Archangel Michael cut all cords to individuals & contracts that no longer serve me & balance all karma in all directions of time & space & all dimensions, & that Pele burn the ends so they may not reattach. Please help me uncover, heal, & release any old buried pain, now & forever. Thank you." I say this every day because I know that much is buried within me & that there are still things holding me back. I know it's all a process, that not everything is released at once. And if I uncover anything specific, I especially work with clearing it in this way. I also find it important to call on Archangel Zadkiel daily. "Archangel Zadkiel, please help me heal my heart. If I'm holding on to unforgivenss or anger, please help me to release it fully. If there's something I'm not seeing, please help me to see clearly. If I need more compassion, please fill my heart with mercy. When I'm worried or anxious, please fill my heart with faith & calmness. I now surrender my needs fully to you & I trust that your God-given healing power takes care of every detail with Divine grace, harmony, & wisdom. Thank you." I still have potential sources of anger, perhaps buried unforgiveness, worry & anxiety in my life on a daily basis so this is another very important thing for me to do, to repeat each & every day.

My primary angel is Archangel Michael, & I call on him the most. He is the one most involved with all the issues still in my life & my major needs. I believe he works with all of us, & that we each need to call on him at the start of our day. I used to just ask him to "protect me from all lesser energy, anything detrimental to me & all harm." Also, when it's bee season, to "protect me from all things bitey & stingy." Now I've added a lot, & still ask for those things too. "Archangel Michael, you know the details of my Divine life purpose, & I ask you to help me be aligned with my goals. Please clearly guide my actions so that I'm taking the best steps to manifest my wonderful & meaningful career. What parts of my life do I need to focus on more closely right now? Thank you for helping me hear your answers & for giving me the courage & support to make healthy changes in my life. And thank you for watching over my home, me, & the kitties. I ask that you post guardian angels at each window, door, & the computer, ensuring our security. Thank you for guiding my finances & activities so that I can easily afford to pay my rent, utilities, & cover all our needs. Than you for protecting my loved ones & me, ensuring that we're safe & that all our needs are met. I now accept your help gratefully & gracefully, knowing that it's right for me & all others to accept heavenly assistance." To this I added several more recently. They're similar, but I've been feeling like I'm spinning my wheels with my work, have been feeling vague dissatisfaction, & lower energies & enthusiasm for all before me. When I asked for help with that using one of Doreen Virtue's angel card decks (Archangel Michael), using these words were part of the answer. "Archangel Michael, please show me the next step. Thank you for walking with me every step of the way, for holding my hand, giving me the confidence & courage, & guiding my thoughts & actions in the direction of love & my true life's purpose. As the angel of courage & confidence, I call upon you to lend me your strength. Allow me to commit to myself, my life, & my Divine purpose. Please clearly guide me so I can fully open my heart to every experience. Please lend me your courage & fortitude. Help me realize that I am one with all this is Divine: wisdom, strength, love, creativity, abundance, & health. Allow me to feel confident & peaceful about myself in all ways."

I so love the part about Archangel Michael holding my hand! It makes me think of him as a loving playmate at times, a being who deeply loves & cares for me. I know playmate just doesn't fit his image but angels have a sense of humor & fun. Sometimes I long to hold his hand & skip through meadows of wild flowers, play in a babbling brook, splash through a waterfall, & laugh together. I also picture doing the same with Jesus. And I want to play, dance, & sing with fairies & other beings, & fly with lightning bugs. I also want to intimately know all my council & commune with them daily, know exactly whom to ask for what & whom to thank. Angels are only going to help us if we ask them to, because they answer to God & He's given us free will. I also know that it helps if you know who to ask for what, & are specific. This is different that manifestation statements, which should be fairly general. In the absence of knowing exactly who to ask for what, I ask in general & include the fact that I want to personally get to know them. They know my heart & so does God. They know I need to be & work in community, that I truly desire & need close, interbeing relationships rather than vague generalizations. They know I want to walk with them & talk with them, have a personal relationship with each of them. So I ask specific beings for specific things as directed in angel card readings & more generally ask my council for the rest.

Some of you know me well. Some of you read this blog regularly. Many wonder how I'm able to progress so quickly in my life & rise above so many challenges. I've just outlined for you exactly how. As always, if I can do it (& I have), you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment