Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Can Help You Find Your Life Mission, Guide Your Career Path, Help You Heal from Abuse

One of the things I do is help people transition from where they are in life to where they wish to be. I do this for whatever the need is. Most often, people I help are stuck in some way, limiting themselves. I help them identify it, open up their thinking, learn whatever they need to learn about manifesting, see the possibilities open to them. It's entirely individual help, one-on-one. I help you identify your passions & interests, true talents, & possibilities. Often people find themselves in a career or job that no longer satisfies their inner needs or never did, but have no idea what to do about it. I can help with that, & also help you discover your mission in life. I am an Intuitive, Psychic, & Empath. I have been given a deep knowledge & awareness of how people think & function, among other things, & great discernment. I've also had enough varied life experience to equip me for this service. When I help people, I'm guided by God & the angels as well as by experience. And anyone who knows me will tell you that I have no personal agenda, help people from a position of compassion. I work for donations or exchanges, as described in the last paragraph of my blog about being the cat whisperer from yesterday.

These days I'm attracting those who are dealing with issues of sexual abuse from their childhood. They're being brought to me mostly through a desire for behavioral help with their animals, which fits. I know that some of the services I offer are means to attract those who need me for more pressing personal problems & growth opportunities. I have directly dealt with the need to heal from childhood sexual abuse as well as the years of aftermath caused by such. I've done all the work necessary to heal including counseling, reading, confronting, repatterning, & self-healing. There's much more involved in the process because the abuse influences the rest of your life - your actions & reactions, choices, thoughts, perception, etc. There's a great deal to uncover & relearn. I won't say I've overcome it all. I will say that I'm so darned emotionally healthy now that I can certainly help others without bleeding over. I'm not sure that's the term for it but I once had a counselor who had her own issues, it turns out, & did some damage to me by pulling some of her unresolved dysfunction into our work together. I have very little dysfunction left & what I have only affects me. The only way it affects my work with others is that it makes me a little more aware of the final cleansings needed in otherwise healed individuals. Every time I uncover a new area I thought was completely healed or identify a lingering coping mechanism no longer serving me, it helps me be more aware of how to help others. I also immediately work to resolve the problem I've uncovered within myself. I'm also able to benefit others by serving as an example of how glorious life & everything else can be once you've done the work. Plus, I provide a blueprint on how to do the work as quickly as you're able & willing, within yourself. Abuse victims have many defense mechanisms in place that were once entirely necessary to survival. One example is of those who erase their childhood memories. I did that until I was in my mid 30s. Uncovering these defense mechanisms can be a very painful process & I never rush anyone. But identifying & dealing with those mechanisms is entirely necessary to your survival now & in the future! Those you aren't aware of control you - you don't control them. They now block your experiences, learning, growth, & emotional health. They can also have long term physical health consequences. So I am being specifically called to help whoever is sent to me, & am. If you read this & something speaks within you, message me & I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment