Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Note:

I wrote this blog yesterday, thinking I wouldn't be home today. Afterwards I went to one of the Reiki Exchanges I attend. Same Reiki Master, different attendees, not as many of my soul group there but the same format. Our Reiki Master always starts with a guided meditation where she channels archangels & other messengers. First, let me say - believe what you will of everything I say in these blogs. Also, remember that I'm never trying to tell you what to think or believe, or how to live. I'm making suggestions from the deepest love in my heart. Also, remember that I'm not above anyone or any of you, not trying to ever say that either. Far from it - I'm no queen bee. I'm one of the worker bees of the world, & just trying to cross-pollinate your knowledge & perspective.

That said, I almost laughed during the first part of the guided meditation because everything she was channeling went with what I'd just written for the blog, including the phrase "soul group," which was one of the first things said. So I was thinking about this a lot on the way home, & wanted to add some things to what I said. It also led to what will be tomorrow's post.

I've always been way more sensitive than others, loved deeper, was more easily hurt, & more empathetic. I do mean "always" & I do mean "way" more. Tons more. I've simply absolutely never been normal or like any others I've known, until now. I grew up hearing that I had to stay up on current affairs, on TV new & newspapers, know what was going on in the world because history repeats itself. But I learned while still in high school not to do that because it upset me too much. Nowadays I don't do any of it at all because it needlessly upsets me. I don't need to know what's going on in the US or other countries because it's not my job to fix or influence any of it, & simple concern about it doesn't produce results. Yet I do pay attention to metaphysical news - what the planets are doing due to position, how & why the earth's energies are changing, & news of metaphysical/spiritual gatherings. These things all directly affect me & mine, & my life mission. Knowing these things has assumed an importance equal to knowing the upcoming weather for planning purposes (what to wear, when to schedule things like farmers use it to decide when to harvest). Tomorrow you'll see how this leads into that theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment