Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to Powerfully Transform & Change Your Life - Part 1

Many people think that God controls their lives, & He just doesn't. He gave us free will! Only you hold the power to change your life. If anything at all in your life (doesn't this apply to us all!) is not the way you want it, you can change that. For one thing, it means there's something you have to change in what you're doing. Repeating the same thoughts & actions only leads to the same outcomes. Practice doesn't make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect. Practice alone only repeats what you're already doing. I always think of learning to play Mozart's Clarinet Concerto my senior year of high school. Some of the passages are very difficult. The way I learned to play them was by slowing them so much. I'm talking some very fast passages with difficult fingering, & I slowed them to a crawl. I set my metronome to one of the slowest settings & practiced getting it right over & over until my fingers learned the pattern at that speed. Only then did I up the speed a little. I repeated the perfect practice at the new speed. And when I tried the higher speed too soon, I went back to the slower speed where I could do the fingering & stayed with it until I truly did learn it. I changed my behavior (the incorrect fingering to the correct ones) & repeated the new habits until the new pattern was internalized. Then I increased my speed & repeated the process. I spent a year doing it, practicing that & other music 3 hours a day. I never got it all right or up to speed - it's truly a piece for professionals. But I learned so much along the way about beauty, expression, how to truly practice, & playing techniques that served me well. I also learned patience, & that perfection takes time & work. I learned to accept less than total success, to recognize the progress & the process.

We can't change our lives overnight but we do have the power. We can't give up using proven techniques to create change just because we can't see immediate change. And second guessing ourselves, the universe, & God is fruitless & actually destructive to our progress. On the clarinet, I knew that if I practiced long enough at a slow enough speed to get it right, that eventually it would work. Sometimes I was only working on a measure or 2 of music at a time. When I would make a mistake I'd practice just that part over & over until I consistently got it right. Only then would I allow myself to move on. I had faith in the process & worked at it slowly until I had the progress I needed to speed up a little, & then only a little. I didn't put my clarinet down & say practice doesn't work because I wasn't getting it right away, or even in a week or month. I kept at that piece for more than a year. And I practiced it that way consistently, every single day. But remember that I practiced & played other music too. I played things I could play well just for the fun of it. I played the entire Mozart piece as best as I could, to include the joy & beauty of creating the music of the fun & easier parts. I rewarded myself for my efforts in these ways.

I know I talk a lot about "I Am" statements & affirmations. But these are the tools to create dramatic, breath-taking change in your life! That's how you change what you're doing to change the outcome. You can think you're doing everything you can & everything right to create change but if you're doing it consistently & have been over enough time & there's still no change, you do need to examine what you're doing. It could very well be that your subconscious thoughts are working counter to your intent. It could be that your priorities are out of balance. These are things I can help you discover. It can be hard to uncover these things within ourselves without help. One tool to discover your inner most thoughts is to journal. If you sit with pen & paper (truly, for this please don't sit at your computer) & start writing whatever comes to you, your truest thoughts & feeling will emerge. Just be sure to give yourself enough quiet time to do it. I swear it works! I can be one of the worst at knowing what I'm truly thinking & feeling, although I'm so much better than I was 20 years ago. I consistently found back then that what I thought was on my mind & heart were only surface things, & that by journaling as above I got down to what was really within me. Now it's much easier & I sometimes know without journaling. But sometimes I still get that vague feeling of something within me that wants to come out, & I know to journal to get to it.

For the past several weeks I've been consciously working on changing my life. I felt I was in a downward spiral that kept going deeper than I could imagine. I found I had to open to romantic love & do more emotional healing. I found I still needed to heal from my mother & release anger I didn't realize I still had. I realized I had a "doom & gloom" tape playing in my subconscious, & that my focus was on the problems & trying to solve them rather than seeing myself as flourishing. I had to shift my thinking & see myself as successful in the areas I wanted to change - health, my finances, my work. I made those changes & got to the point of gratitude & faith despite the fact that I wasn't seeing the manifestations I wanted & needed at the time. I also found that I needed to change the focus of my time & efforts. I was giving it all away, yet needed prosperity in my life. My actions & how I spent my time were not at all in alignment with what I was trying to manifest. I also wasn't taking proper care of myself yet wanted health & healing. I changed my attitude & focus toward myself & others, put myself as #1 in my life.

I opened myself & set intent to change my life. As a result, I received messages from new people I met, the angels, God, my guides. I also got a notice of a free telecast by Cari Murphy about moving from surviving to thriving in your spiritually based business, & made full use of it. I listened, then transcribed detailed notes from the repeat that was posted. Based on that, I completely changed my "I Am" affirmations. You can find her at carimurphy.com. She does radio & other forums to help people transform their lives & careers, a beautiful, helpful woman. You can hire her but you can also take advantage of many free programs, receive notices via email. I learned so much from just this one telecast, & have benefited from her in the past as well. I highly recommend her. She gave us many inspired affirmation statements in the telecast, so good that I've entirely replaced what I was using with hers, with few modifications. Even before that, I changed my manifestation statements. First I made them very simple. Mike Dooley says it's best to just try to manifest true happiness because love, harmony, abundance & health are all necessary for that. So my new statements simply said,"I am manifesting true happiness in my life & all the blessings, benefits, & abundance that is a part of that. I am manifesting my highest good, 'beyond my wildest dreams.'" But every time we talked about such things, my BFF Pam said I should put things in there about the romantic love I wanted, & harmony with friends & family to keep that going. So to the first statement I added, "This includes having 'him, whoever he is' fully in my life - romantic love, harmony & passion; family & friendship love & harmony; the flow of abundance & prosperity; & fulfilling my mission in life, thriving in my work & world, using my talents, gifts, & passions fully. This also includes abundant health & wellbeing - physical, emotional, mental & spiritual; strength, ability, agility, & balance in my life & self." (The health thing was added as I was struggling with low energy while coping with a long standing illness.) Due to recognizing the need for romantic love & opening my heart to it, I added a 3rd manifestation statement, "I am manifesting exquisite in all areas of my life, to truly thrive in all areas of my life & living my life with true tut.com audacity." And I end my statement time with, "So be it!" ala Sandy Davis.

Thanks to Cari Murphy, here are my new "I Am" & positive affirmation statements. I've set aside all the others for now because these are all encompassing. They combine all I've learned so far from all sources. "I am worthy. I am truly happy & enjoy the abundant blessings that come with that. I use my free will to rise above all of life's challenges. I was created to thrive & succeed rather than struggle. I can & do call upon angels instead of struggling, doing it all my way & on my own. I am releasing all resistance to life's challenges, living in the flow of awesome abundance, prosperity, joy, fulfillment, & success. I am committed to aligning my energy with success daily. I am committed to creating & allowing phenomenal, unstoppable success for myself daily. I am committed to embracing & utilizing my creative power daily. I am committed to using my gifts, talents, & skills to create great & phenomenal success in my missions for God here on earth, working with & for Him in His purpose. I am committed to making all my greatest dreams come true, living my passions fully in my daily life, & creating phenomenal, abundant success & prosperity that will provide the kind of living I need to thrive & further my work. I hold the power & amplify the power I need for my personal & professional success. I am a conscious creator of vibrant health & wellbeing, phenomenal, unstoppable success, with unshakable confidence & prosperity. I am grateful for all that is in my life. I learn, grown, & heal from all of it. Life is unfolding as it should, in the best time frame for my greatest good. I am in radiant, perfect health & my body is vibrant, youthful, physically fit, & powerful, full of energy I can harness as needed. Abundance is the natural & I am abundant & in the flow, grateful for all this is in my life. I am entering into this day with unshakable, unstoppable confidence & wellbeing. I am phonemically successful in all that I do. I am celebrating the powerful new waves of opportunity coming my way today. I am devoted to honoring my feelings & communicating from my heart at all times. I celebrate my great decision-making abilities. My validation always comes from within. I am unconditionally loved, loving, & lovable. I am radiating positive, loving, compassionate energy every moment. I am an irresistible magnet for millions. I am prosperous beyond my wildest dreams & imagination. In all my efforts I am rewarded with massive success, respect, admiration, & inner peace. I am increasing the positive energy wherever I am, wherever I go, & for everyone I speak with. I am seeing explosive financial, personal, & professional success & growth in my life - a beautiful, passionate, rewarding, exquisite relationship with my life mate: wholeness, balance, wellbeing, peace, joy, happiness, fulfillment, & contentment in my personal & professional life; with vibrant, radiant, perfect health & energy; living in alignment daily with my soul's true purpose. I am seeing soul-driven success in my personal & professional life because of my irresistible magnetic presence, with dynamic opportunities magically appearing in my life. I am a powerful being creating success in all that I do. My energy is aligned with success, & I am a great master of manifestation, always manifesting what's needed my my highest good easily & naturally. I am high vibrating & filled with Divine Life Force energy. I always take full responsibility & accountability for my energy, thoughts, emotions, & the quality of my life. I consciously choose to lead a balanced & joyful life every day. I choose harmony now, & accept myself & others. I know there is a Divine Light that lives within us all. I am one with the Universe & I open myself to the Divine flow of all this is & the blessings all around me. I am succeeding on my personal journey to wholeness & I'm doing it at the rate & speed that is perfect for my personal spiritual evolution." The last 4 of these are probably the most important. They speak to the fact that all is unfolding as it should & that I take direct responsibility for all that is in my life. I could certainly shorten these & combine many. There's a lot of overlap here. But it sets the tone for my entire day, every day. It sets the stage for dramatic change in my life, & puts me in control of my thoughts & actions daily. When you think about all the ways you spend your time every day, & look at all the negative - things you hear & think, TV, newspapers, the internet - you realize that the simple time to read these statements out loud every morning is one of the most powerful & positive things you can do & it's worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment