Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Own Personal Angel - Part I

I'm so excited! I have my own personal angel & her name is Jessica Lyn. Now, I know she's not an angel in the truest sense - they are celestial beings that have never been human. They don't dwell on earth in human bodies, & hers is definitely human. I should know, since I gave birth to her!

On April 30, 2011 I had a life changing psychic reading. I was put in touch with my main guardian angel & some of my guides. I was told about past lives & part of what my mission is on earth. It was the knowledge I needed at that point, exactly what I'd asked for, had been seeking. It was time, I was ready. Since then I've had very few bad days, where my energy is negative or askew. Around mid April I had a bad week & my daughter came & really helped. She lives in Maryland, about 6 hours away & has a husband & a job so we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

Nowadays I seldom have even a portion of a bad day, much less a week. That all changed on April 30. I've been growing so rapidly since then, in my spiritual life & healing. But today (July 24 actually - I've got a full week of blogs already "in the can" that I need to post before this one) my energy was disturbed & I was working to get back on track. The flow of abundance is coming & I've had every assurance & I totally believe it. But today the guy who was going to buy my car reneged for the 3rd day in a row & wasn't even answering his phone & I really need the money by 3 p.m. tomorrow or I'm going to have to do a lot of scrambling & cancel all my plans for the week - meeting new energy workers & a guided meditation. I've got the power company to pay... Then one of my cats was going wild because I was preoccupied when she wanted attention, & she jumped on my back after pouncing on my computer keyboard... For a minute I wanted to get out of here for awhile & just get away. You know what I mean. Then I started feeling overwhelmed, like I can't get anything accomplished & I'm all alone & it's too much for one person... You know what happens when one big thing like money starts nagging at you, & suddenly everything builds up & starts to push you over the edge.

Normally I take it all in stride, no matter what that cat does, just do one thing at a time instead of letting myself feel overwhelmed, etc. And I knew it was all me, & that I could clear my energy & get back on track. So I called on a goddess from the Doreen Virtue card pulled for me yesterday, Greencara, who tells you to delegate & that you aren't in it alone. I delegated the car sale & started talking out loud to her about what I was feeling & that I knew it wasn't true that I'm all alone, just that I was venting & I really needed help right now. About 5 minutes later my daughter pulled into my driveway, a totally surprise visit! That's when I realized she's definitely my angel. She'd made a trip to Ohio to deliver a relative's son home since she knew that in addition to that favor, it would give her a chance to pay a surprise visit on me! She just had a couple of hours, but wanted to know how she could help me, & had a great suggestion. With that, she helped me set up a Facebook page for this business with a link for this blog, to help me reach a wider audience with these words. As I've said before, computer work is not my skill, & it was much easier on both of us for her to just walk me through it in person, including specifics she'd obtained from a friend for me about paypal for my business. She's so very busy herself & I am so very blessed that she's taken her time to help me with my business in this way. She's been very supportive & helpful with it the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment