Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Own Personal Angel - Part II

After she helped me with Facebook, I did a brief Reiki session on her, then again suggested that she become attuned, to be a Reiki practitioner. I received the message awhile back that it was a needed step in her life, for spiritual growth, personal healing, & fertility. I've passed on the message each time it's been received but not bugged her about it. That's the wrong thing to do with anyone, & especially when it comes to spiritual matters. So I've only delivered the message, & it was just a few times. Each time she listened openly, said she'd pray on it. I of course wondered why she wasn't receiving the go-ahead since I was receiving the messages that she should, but never said anything like that.

Recently I heard my Reiki Master talking to someone else about giving a Master class soon, & she mentioned my name as one who wants to take it. At that point the message I got was then I'd be able to attune my daughter. So I said something today about becoming a Master soon, & that I'd be able to do attunements. At that moment she got the message that she'd been waiting for, because God was waiting until she could be attuned by me. At the same time I received the message stronger than before, that I'm to attune her. This will strengthen our bond even more & add a layer. So I was talking with her about it when God had more to say to me about that. One minute I was in conversation with her & then I was saying, "Oh, ok. Yeah." or whatever my response was as I was receiving. She took it in stride. I was being told that I'm to attune her for that extra bond that is between the Reiki Master & the student, because we've got similar (but different) missions here on earth & will be working together on some of it. We'll be doing some of the same things, & each some different things, but that link will be a key link.

It was another "beyond my wildest dreams" moment, on a day that started with a potential bank overdraft & much frustration, one of my first bad days in awhile. I so want my children to be on this spiritual journey & awakening too, & pray twice a day for them & their spouses. I wanted my daughter to follow in my footsteps along my Reiki path. At first I didn't say anything because I wanted to be sure I was delivering true messages rather than taking my desire for a message. I never dreamed that her path could overlap mine to the point of doing spiritual/God's work together! And remember, this is the daughter who suffered through my flawed parenting before I remembered the abuse I endured as I child & broke through to my true parenting skills. But she has really come into her own at a much earlier age than I did. Her gifts & talents are emerging & I'm seeing that she has been given many of the same gifts of the Spirit & talents as I have, so no wonder she's to do similar work. I was already so looking forward to more & more of the life of working for God, wanting to do more & more of it. Now I'm bouncing off the walls again with anticipation of the added excitement of watching my daughter & working with her!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you say I took you responding to the messages in stride. Remember what I do every day, Mom, how I use my healing talents...I take a lot more than that without batting an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I supposed you're used to people hearing voices, not that it's the way I receive messages, but... :) I can't really imagine what all you encounter. I so totally admire what you do. I grew up with someone mentally ill & couldn't wait to escape dealing with that all the time. You've chosen a profession that puts you out there every day dealing with all degrees of emotional problems. You've taken on the responsibility for helping them heal, & you are very gifted, very good at it. Leading others through the messes in their heads is a huge responsibility, as I know from having good counselors as well as very ineffective ones (which is harmful). You are awesome. You're also a lot of fun when you "go into social worker mode" with your friends & family :)

    ReplyDelete