Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Work with Angels & Other Beings

Each day I call on the angels to surround my heart with healing & protective pink light, & thank them. By now I forget what prompted me to start that, but I can think of every reason in the world.

I kept drawing the Law of Attraction card, meaning my tastes are changing, including in people & activities. That is so very true, so I give this to the angels to handle. “Archangels Raguel & Chamuel, thank you for helping me stay true to myself as I experience this important change. I ask for your complete & through assistance in sorting through relationships, my career, & other life areas where I feel my tastes have changed. Guide me through these changes with grace, compassion, & integrity so that everyone involved is blessed.” And of course, I say thank you afterwards.

I was also drawing the Cut Your Cords card. It's about calling on Archangel Michael to “cut the cords of fear that have been blocking or draining me in the past. I am now willing to trade all pain for peace.” I need to have someone specific in mind. That one was easy, as there are so many ties that keep surfacing. I end up working on it with him almost every day.  

I also kept drawing the Vegan card. The Vegan card is about eating organic fresh fruits & vegies to elevate my spiritual energy. It increases my psychic clarity & sensitivity to energy. The angels will make it available to me & provide me with the means to pay for it. I need to avoid chemical preservatives & additives. “Archangel Raphael, I call upon you now. I ask that you adjust my appetite & cravings so that they’re completely focused on organic & healthful foods & beverages. I’m now willing to release any attachments to unhealthful substances, & I open my arms to honoring my healthy body. Please guide my dietary choices, including my cravings & buying habits so they are pure, high vibrating, & filled with Divine Life-force energy.” The other part about Archangel Raphael is calling on him for help in healing self & others. Picture his emerald green light.

I also asked what I’m going to be doing to make money. One was the Books card, & here’s the prayer I need daily: “Archangel Gabriel, I call upon you now. Please help increase my courage & confidence to move forward with my dreams of being a published author who makes income from my publications. Thank you for motivating me & organizing me so that I spend time every day devoted to my heart’s true desire, allowing my dreams to be manifested in Divinely perfect ways without delay. Also, thank you for giving me the guidance I need on getting published, & distribution.”

No comments:

Post a Comment