Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, December 2, 2011

Part 2 of 2 - Day 2 of My New Life

When I talked of manifestation yesterday I left out an important point - "the cursed how's." Mike Dooley brought the mechanics of manifestation home to me with that phrase, first learned in the "Thoughts Become Things" DVD. When working to manifest, you picture & set your mind on the end result only, in as much general detail as you need, then let the universe work out how it's going to get you there. Yesterday I shared how the universe directly manifested the details I'd set forth. I only put in the details that really mattered to me: cozy, home of my own (versus having a roommate), including the cats, suiting us entirely, room for all my current interests & passions & all that entailed. I knew our needs entirely & put just enough detail in there to make sure all our needs would be met. Later paragraphs of my manifestation statements also speak to this & I didn't list those yesterday but they include physical & spiritual comfort & safety for me & the cats & the flow of abundance. It also includes the other things I need & want in my life like health, strength, the ability to travel at will to visit family & friends & participate in events. All these needed to be addressed because of the lacks I wanted to cure in my life. I had been living small by necessity & needed that to change. I once wrote a blog, months ago, about living small vs. living large, etc. If you haven't read it, please research it in my old blogs. It never hurts to go back & read many even if you've read them before. I'm seldom the one to write them - they're usually channeled. Anyway, I was general but detailed in the things that truly mattered in my picture of the end result & put nothing in there about how to get there. That's the job of the universe. I never could have orchestrated what happened on my own! This was set in motion more than a year ago! I "happened" to call a stranger who told me I'm a healer & should become attuned to Reiki, which I'd never heard of. That was September of 2010 after a call in August 2010 to a friend about ways to piece together a living when you don't have a job. The stranger became a close friend immediately & in June 2011 told me about the woman who is now my neighbor & business partner. She in turn suggested I rent this house next door to her, told me the woman was going to put it up for rent in November, & then provided her contact information. I couldn't have dreamed that he knew her, that she & I would become so close (he was surprised too at how close we've gotten), that this house would be available, & that the woman who owns it would be such a super Christian that she listened to God instead of people & rented to me against all odds. My part was to believe in the goodness available to me & go for it - to move in the direction of fulfilling my dreams. I had to scrape together the $20 for the credit check, then the money for the security deposit, when the owner decided to rent to me. But friends & family came to my aid then, & when it was time to move. It even included more strangers, who were led to help me move for free! All this is because the universe decided I was ready & it was time for me to move forward with my work. Mike Dooley likens the process to GPS. You tell it your intended destination & it maps out for you how to get from where you are to where you intend to go. The only difference he also covers. If your destination is a town you've never been to, as you go along you don't see that you're really getting there until you arrive. Nothing is familiar because you've never been there before. You're accepting that the GPS knows the way & you only see when you arrive that it was correct & your faith was well-placed. I couldn't see that the universe was moving me forward to my manifestation but I had faith when things seemed to be moving forward - faith enough to keep moving in the direction indicated. I put myself out there - contacted the home owner, saw the house, filled out the application & obtained the $20, followed that up with a note about how much I wanted to rent this house & what it would mean to me. I also put out on Facebook that I wanted to rent a house in Pittsburgh, & had been doing the work to clear the space where I was living. That's the thing I talk about when I talk about doing the work before you, whatever it is. The only way I was able to pull off this move in a timely manner (found out October 21 that I was taking possession on November 1) was because I'd been steadily clearing out the old house of all that no longer served me. I'd also been cleaning as I went along, so when the owner of this house wanted to come out & see how I was living, all the rooms I'd done were already neat & clean. She saw what I still had to accomplish to clear out the mess I'd been left with vs. what I'd achieved in the rest of the house & could see what kind of person & housekeeper I am. I was nearly done with the main house when I found out I was moving & that put a clearing of the old house by November 30 within reach. If I'd been lazy or too depressed to accomplish what I had, she would have rejected me as a tenant, & rightly so. A year ago every room in the house was filled with unopened & half boxes & clutter thanks to the 2 extra people living there. It was nothing like the clean, peaceful environment I created in every room I tackled. Our part is faithful duty to every task that falls to us, to do our best every day to create what we want & need in our lives as the opportunities for service arise. It's not up to us to figure out how to make things happen, only do what we're given to do. Does that make sense? If not, please tell me because this is a hugely important concept. If you need a certain income & want a fulfilling job, don't tell the universe you want to work for Westinghouse in the accounting department & make $50,000 per year because the universe might put you at Google in the travel department making $100,000 per year & also satisfy your desire for international travel. Instead, tell the universe you want abundance & prosperity & a satisfying job using your talents. Then start applying for jobs or taking classes to get your skills up or both - whatever you need to do to move in the direction of your goals. The universe then starts opening & closing doors, presenting opportunities for you to do the work & move forward toward the manifestation. One way to move forward is a sure thing - write your manifestation statements & start with "I am manifesting:" & end with "So be it!" Then read them aloud once every morning before you start your day. That sets your intent in motion in your mind & heart. Even on days when you aren't "feeling it," it guides your choices & actions. It also tells the universe that you're serious about this. Do that & whatever presents itself to you to be done in a day & toward your goal & it WILL happen. It can seem to come "out of the blue" because like traveling to a new destination for the first time, you don't recognize the area - but it WILL come! Happy manifesting! Then comes the joy of discovery & getting to live within your dreams! I wish you fulfillment of "beyond your wildest dreams"!

No comments:

Post a Comment