Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, June 16, 2011

CWF Products Get Great Reviews - & Rx For A Great Bath!

Last night my new lavender, and lavender/chamomile flax seed face pillows were a hit! One woman said she wanted to climb into the bag with the lavender/chamomile blend because it smelled so good. They were attracting everyone, & I sold out!

I also heard again from an eczema sufferer about how much my Skin -eze lotion bar has helped her. She's planning to reorder in the future. One woman bought my Purr in a Bottle (relaxation) bath salts & was telling me how she loves it & uses it. She's a nurse & uses it when she doesn't have to go to work the next day, can sleep in, since it so relaxes her. I've also heard from someone who bought the Zzzzzzz Linen Spray. It smells like Hawaii to her so she loves the scent. It took a few days to really make a difference for her, but then began doing the trick (for her insomnia). Then she bought one of the lavender face pillows last night - so she definitely likes my products. I'm saving the emails coming in to use as testimonials when I get the website working.

I am the queen of the soak/bath. I am a sensualist (which is different from sexual, as you know - that information is private). One thing I love to do when living without air conditioning in the summer is take a shower in water that's as cool as comfortable. I do this at night, hopefully with a little evening breeze coming through the windows. I leave the bathroom door open for optimum air flow. I used to have a window by the shower in the house I owned when I started this & that was perfect. No such luck here! I leave the lights off - just have enough indirect lighting from another room so I'm safe getting in & out of the shower. That started when in the bathroom with the window, but I've continued it because it added to the feeling of coolness. I feel totally refreshed, cleansed, relaxed, cooled, & ready for bed when done. It's lovely to get into fresh sheets after washing off the sweat of the day, much easier to sleep. This cools & relaxes me enough to help me then sleep well despite the lack of proper cooling.

I also love, especially in winter, long hot baths. I use one of my homemade bath salts, & my collection of aids. I have an extra long bath mat I purchased online, later found at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It covers the entire floor of the standard tub. I have a bath pillow that is comfortable to my back & head. I also have an overflow drain cover. It's by Better Bath & called "Deep Water Bath." I just looked it up online & found several sales sources through Google. I can't recommend this enough if you like to soak up to your neck. It has suction cups to hold it in place - is easy to place & remove each time. It allows you to fill the tub practically to the rim. Just be sure you leave room for your body to displace water! The long bath mat allows me to lay back in the tub on my bath pillow & not slip down into the water. It's also nice for showers because no matter where I walk in the tub, I've got mat. Once the tub is full I lay back & enjoy fully, lean my head back, sink down to my neck. I don't entirely fit but I rotate what part of my legs are exposed if I need to soak muscle aches. I love having my shoulders in the water, the warmth & bath salts up to my neck.

Sometimes I read while I soak. Sometimes I just turn on a night light or light a candle or two, shut my eyes. I really don't recommend this, but at times I've fallen asleep for awhile like this. The mat & my position keeps me from sliding in. Besides it not being safe, when I've awakened, the water had cooled more than I wanted & I was reluctant to expose skin to wash, get out, etc. The final bit of luxury I recommend is a really large terrycloth bath robe. Mine came from Victoria's Secret many years ago & I sometimes even travel with it. I don't towel dry. I put my towel on the bath rug to step out on, use it just for touch ups. I put my terrycloth bath robe (very thick, luxurious terrycloth - don't bother with a cheap, thin one) on the minute I step out, sit on the toilet lid for a few minutes, & let the robe warm & dry me.

With these ideas & by buying quality bath aids, you can turn your bathroom into your retreat area. You can turn bathing into a relaxing treat, a reward for your hard work, a way to unwind & really give to yourself. You deserve the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment