Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, June 13, 2011

New Products Coming Soon!

Later this week I'll have pure lavender flax seed face pillows available in purple or blue. Both are fabulous fabrics with stars on them. Face pillows are $10 each. I'll also be experimenting with a combination of just lavender and chamomile - both very relaxing, calming, soothing, and create a great balancing synergy. I'm also going to try making a tea with the two, home grown buds of course. I don't have enough to sell this blend but I'll try it hot and cold and let you know what I think. Both are readily available.

I'm about to start selling therapeutic grade essential oils that are also ingestible. It only makes sense that I sell single oils (& the company also has blends). I was researching for a friend with IBS this weekend & ingestibles are the best way to go for her. So that was my second inspiration to go ahead & do this. Sometimes I listen to opportunity before I have to be reminded a third time! Wow - that's new!

I'm also researching formulas for menopause symptoms, fibromyalgia symptoms, chronically dry & flaky skin, & chronic chapped lips. I also have fertility inducing/supporting formulas available.

If there's anything you need I don't already cover, please let me know! More on the above as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. What do you have in the way of fertility inducing/supporting formulas, pray tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have massage oils so far. I can blend for both female & male fertility. I can also put the blends into bath salts. Those are really the 2 best forms to use, as inhilation is less effective. I gave you massage oils but can make you more if that's gone now.

    ReplyDelete