Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've Fallen in Love!!!

Last week was phenomenal! It was a week of great growth, full of new gratitude, lessons, greater flows of energy.

I spent the early part of the week, starting the last Saturday in May, reading emails I'd skipped. I receive emails from several spiritual sites & wasn't able to keep up with them all in May, so I used the long weekend to start catching up. The result was a bunch of really great messages & lessons flowing into each other.

We all receive messages all the time, but we don't always listen. When we're ready, they're there for us or are repeated. Often we have to hear the same message at least several times in several ways before it "takes." What always happens though, is that when you're ready, if you're listening, the message is there or arrives then. And one leads into another, bringing you along one step at a time. I was ready & got a bunch of mine all in a string & it truly launched me into a true love affair with God, the Universe, & Life.

What made me realize it as such was the feelings that I've only felt once before. I hope you all can relate. I was actually in my mid 30s & divorced with kids before I found my one great love. Falling in love with him was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. To me he is exquisite, & my only experience with that word before was certain music (I was a passionate musician the first part of my life, so much so that I figured if you cut me I'd bleed notes instead of blood).

By Wednesday I was so totally in love that we even have a song, which helped launch the whole thing. Listen to "Fantasy" by Earth, Wind, & Fire. Look up the lyrics & read them. It's the story of my life now, plus the promise of what's beginning to happen for me! As any new lover, I listened to the song over & over at full volume when I found it. (Ask my kids what that's like!) I can't tell you how many times I've listened since. It's a long song & I'm beginning to know all the words, in order. I was so excited & in love I was bouncing off walls, couldn't eat, was so in my head & heart that I was floating. I was sobbing every time I listened to it (remember, I never cry at all - I've had lots of trouble really feeling my feelings). And every time I listened I got more meaning from it, more messages. I was soaring!

Let me tell you what being in love is like this time. I am so grateful to God for everything. I'm seeing how perfectly He's created everything & how He works in our lives, using even the worst seeming things for our best. And the more you recognize all this, the more gratitude you truly feel, the more you find to be grateful for until your heart overflows (for me, in tears). I ended up feeling smacked in the head (but it didn't hurt :) with a burst of gratitude for my present circumstances & even what brought me here. I realized that if I had a job & security, I wouldn't be learning that God supplies our needs. There's a lot of true value that's coming out of this situation I wouldn't have learned & experienced otherwise. And the more gratitude you truly feel, more good stuff comes to you, too! It just starts flowing!

Being in love means I feel at one with the Universe & all those in it - human, animal, mineral, plants, air, stars, etc. I have a new appreciation for all of it.

And I so truly love life! I used to think that there was heaven, & that hell was actually not a separate place but was life on earth. For the first time ever, I'm so very grateful to be alive! I'm so grateful to all that saved me from suicide the different times that it seemed like the thing to do. I'm grateful for every event, especially the painful ones, that brought me to where I am now. I'm grateful to every person who ever hurt me, as well as all those who helped me, gave of themselves to me, saved me.

Lots has led up to this but last week is when it all came together - the start of the greatest adventure I've ever been on. Last week I began waking with a sense of adventure, excited about the day ahead, the possibilities. Now listen, that's a big thing because I'm not a morning person!!! I'd been starting my days in the last few weeks by offering them to God to direct. Now I'm doing that with great excitement & anticipation.

I'm also falling in love with my self! I used to have such a terrible self image! But I'm beginning to see who & what I am, why I'm here & what I'm supposed to be doing - & doing it! I'm recreating & reclaiming my self. I even look different! It's incredible, but now I actually love looking in the mirror! I believe I look about 20 years younger than I did a few months ago, & I've dropped so much weight in such a short time! I can't give you my diet secret because what's happening is that my body is simply shedding the old & everything that isn't really a part of me & my future. It's also simply healing itself. (I'd gotten fatter than ever in my life, to avoid my ex's attention.) Anyway, for the first time in many years, I now see ME looking back at me in the mirror, the best me I've ever been. And I so love her/me!

Life is finally unfolding "beyond my wildest dreams." All my adult life I put those words into my prayers. In my heart, I knew what I meant. Little did I know, or even know now, what that really means. I only know that my whole being longed for something much greater than what I was living, something bigger, something universal & whole.

My wish for each of you is the same as what's happening to me - beyond YOUR WILDEST dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment