Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, June 2, 2011

WATCH THIS SPACE NEXT WEEK

No time today for the 2 blogs I most want to do, probably not tomorrow either. I'm off to a grand party - my Shaklee open house at my friend's house! I'm so excited!!! I so truly love the people I know will be there! I'm all dressed in my finest, a new dress that's an old friend. A little tight, but it works. I haven't been able to fit into it in several years, so this is real progress & I'm thrilled. I'm becoming a slip of my former self!!! This has been a favorite since I bought it in the late 1990s!

WATCH THIS SPACE NEXT WEEK for what I think is so VERY exciting news! After I post, you'll have to tell me. But I can tell you this - it's entirely life-changing, if you let it be!

Love & peace, joy & abundance, & total wellbeing to all of you!

Jenny Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment