Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gratitude

There are only 2 things on my mind today & they're both related. So I hope you aren't tired of hearing about the glory of God! I vowed to do this 5 days a week & I simply can't get beyond these thoughts today. I'll try to post again about a CWF topic tomorrow. Try, I said. I'm leaving myself an opening here :)

Ok, here are the topics: God answers prayers & gives us tons of small miracles if we're open to them, recognize them, are grateful. And tons of small miracles simply add up. The thing I'm most grateful for at the moment is my freedom, the life I have now, & my journey.

I've come so far! Today I got to change my drivers license & open a bank account in a new bank in my new name. It made me sing & dance with joy! Then I got home, very hot, & after bringing in all the groceries, went into my office & found my ex-husband's criminal file all over the floor. In the past my first thought would have been that someone broke in & ransacked the file. I would have been afraid, looking all over for whether anything else had been touched, was missing. Instead, I reasoned it out quickly & knew that one of the cats had been on my desk & knocked it off.

I am very grateful for my ex for creating my current circumstances. It hit me last night so hard it was almost like a bolt of lightning. I was practicing gratitude & just like Mary Hall says, once you start & get into it, it just grows & grows - you find more & more to be grateful about. I was into the stars, the trees, the cool night air, the quiet... when I realized my ex was responsible for bringing me to this place where I live, & the catastrophy that brought me to the spiritual place within me where I now live. And of course, that's when the gratitude about him hit. Don't get me wrong - I'm not grateful that he committed crimes against me & my mother. I'm not grateful TO him, I'm grateful TO GOD for what happened because of where it brought me.

If you don't know who Mary Hall is & you need the flow of abundance, or healing in your life, please contact me. I'm forever grateful to a friend who turned me on to a site that turned me on to her.

Today's small miracle is that it didn't cost me a thing after all to have an addendum printed for my drivers license with my new name. I still have the old license but I have a card that goes with it now. So it was free, & more valuable this way in case I still need to prove the old name as I'm switching things over, selling a 1997 Lincoln Town Car, etc.

It's not quite 5 p.m. yet & there may already be another miracle in the works for today. For one thing, when I opened the bank account the secretary suggested I apply for work at that bank - lots of branches in Pittsburgh & lots of openings, she said! Just last night I was telling God that if His answer for me is to go get a regular job I'm totally willing. But I asked that He make it easy to know where/how to look. Earlier this year it was not a good experience - confusing, frustrating, futile, time consuming. So I believe He answered my prayer today. When I sign off I'm going to the website she gave me.

Lately my life has become the most exciting adventure, with new lessons, growth, & insights every day - multiple ones! Now I'm awakening wondering what excitement is in store for me, sure there's more. I'm so looking forward to every single day of my life now :) And that's what I wish for each of you!

With great love,
Jenny Lea

3 comments:

  1. That's great about the job lead...I know you'd love to be closer to Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic about the job lead, I'm so excited for you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too, Mike!!! And of course love you, Jessie! Thanks for your support, both of you - the excitement for me about the job lead, reading my blog & commenting, & everything you both do for me. Folks, if you're tuning into "comments," these are my 2 very wonderful children!!!

    ReplyDelete