Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Service - Life Coaching!

This is how to get from wherever you are right now to the life you want to live! All of it!

My training is "been there, done that, overcame it." Few people have gone through all I have & lived to tell it. Not only did I not take the common "out" - suicide - I've triumphed & learned, grown.

I was raised in a small town in the early 60s by 2 bisexual women back when that was unheard of, so I was an outcast in school. My father was a stranger I only met a few times in my life & when I did he was highly critical of me. My mother sexually abused me as a child & I had no safe places. That's just for starters. Now I have sole care of her & she's totally dependent on me except financially. I have to do everything except bathe & dress her, & actually have to do some of that too. Yet I've managed to forgive & come to love her, am at peace with having her here for now, as long as her health doesn't deteriorate further. I have limits to what I am willing to do, won't be a full-time caregiver. For one thing, I can't lift her if she falls, & I'm not a nurse. When her needs reach beyond my scope, I'll have to send her to a care facility. Until then, we're finally building a relationship of mutual respect for the first time ever.

I've also moved around a lot, have had to start over in new schools in new states, right in the middle of things. Once I lost half a year of school credit doing that, went from high school sophomore classes as a freshman back to junior high because we moved to an area with 3 year high schools.

As an adult I spiraled downward in my late teens & early 20s, thanks to the sexual abuse. I married the wrong man, had kids, was miserable. When I divorced him, he used the kids to punish me & I was largely unable to protect them. He put us through 2 custody battles that lasted 18 months each - hell for all of us. All mothers can appreciate all I'm not even going into here about what that was like. But I've forgiven him & we are friendly now.

I single-parented & worked full time on a shoestring for 10 years. I struggled to give my kids the best life I could - to provide what they wanted & needed & a good home life.

Then I married the wrong man again. Turns out he was Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde plus wouldn't work. I had moved 2 hours away from everyone I knew & loved, gave up my job, my home, & my independence to live with him. He stole my mother's life savings - over $500,000 (I would have actually had a big inheritance!). I had to find the strength to put him in jail & end the bleed once I faced the fact he'd actually done it. Then I had to pick up the pieces - sole care of my mother, the debts, a house-full of mess & responsibilities he didn't take on, with no job & no money in the bank. But I've forgiven him, released him. That was just last October, & if you read the post from June 7 you see where I am today.

The point is: no matter where you are in life, I can relate. No matter what you've done or has been done to you, I can help. I can tell you how to overcome, step by step, & move on with your life. I can gently guide you into changes that will help you find peace, joy, contentment, fulfillment, & abundance.

My current client calls me her angel, truly believes that I am. She says I have the biggest & most beautiful heart she's ever known. She listens to me when I tell her stuff because she knows what I've lived & overcome. She knows I'm a triumphant survivor, & she wants that too. Of course I'm not going to give you her name, but I have references for those who need that.

I'm not anything special, any more than any one of you can be. I've had a storybook life, as in - all my adult life people have been telling me I should write a book. Instead, all I help are my book. I prefer to build people one on one at this time. I'll meet you at your point of need, personally. People are also amazed at all my various talents, & if you regularly read this blog you might be too. Just never try to compare yourself unfavorably to anyone else. You have no idea what it was like to walk in their shoes. When my life was out of balance, having many talents & the passion that goes with them was more of a burden than a blessing. And to whom much is given, much is also expected! My talents are finally nothing but excitement to me, because my life is coming into balance & I'm able to use most of them. My gift to you as a life coach, through this blog, through the products I make & the things I do, is to use these talents in service.

4 comments:

  1. Mom, I REALLY admire you for having the strength to be that open about your history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beloved Daughter! As I said to you the other day, every compliment from you is not only NOT discounted, it carries MORE meaning for me because you know me through & through & know "the good, bad, & ugly," to quote someone we no longer mention. Much.

    Thing is, it no longer hurts at all. Any of it. I can remember the pain when I need to in helping others, meeting them at their point of need. But it no longer affects me in any bad way. Instead, I'm very grateful for all of it because it all brought me to where & who I am today, & I'm grateful I can use it in service to others. I know you fully understand that because you're so like me in that, & I'm very proud of that, & of you. In spite of & because of me & your father, & with so very much hard work on your part, you've come full circle & are becoming the very best YOU you can be. I never wished a certain career, talent or path for you & Mike. My only care was that you each come into your own, find the life you were most suited for & would fulfill you, & that you live your lives in honesty, love, & kindness to yourself & others. I'm very proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I call you Love... together we have walked a long path this past year and guess what??? there is more to come! Isn't that a marvelous thought? Our journey together has just begun. Where it leads Is still not clear except to happiness. Bless you my sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we were blessed to be brought together when we were. I reached out to your need from my heart & by the time you were ready to respond, I needed you equally. Facebook was a wonderful tool! Folks, we've never seen each other face-to-face, met playing games on FB. God can use everything when we open ourselves as givers. This woman started my feet on the path to where I am now & then followed in my footsteps, has caught up to me & we walk together now although the whole US separates us logistically.

    ReplyDelete