Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beyond My Wildest Dreams

I want it all! It turns out I want fame & fortune, best sellers, a spot on Oprah. I want to do it all, be it all, have it all. I want to have a showing of my art & sell paintings. I want to touch many lives in a powerful way, to help as many people as possible change their lives for the better. I want to heal & help animals & people full time. I want to work in herbal medicine, spin cat hair into beautiful yarn for people & knit personal garments for them. I want my own yarn shop, & a shop called Cattitude that's all things cat. I want to work from home & travel as a motivational speaker & teacher. I want to save all cats, elevate their status all over the face of the entire earth. I want to play with baby tigers. And I want to marry again & have exquisite sex & have it often. I want every touch to be part of the loving, it all to be our foreplay, for it all to blend. I want to live the passions I've been given - sexual, & all my "hobbies." Because none of my hobbies truly all that - they are passions. I want to be loved more than I've ever been in my life by a man who treasures & empowers me, shares with me rather than takes from me. I want unconditional love by a man who respects me, who I am, what I do. I want him to share in the adventures before me & I want all the fullness of all those adventures. I want abundant blessings & prosperity from the things I do. I want exquisite throughout all areas of my life, & balance, abundant health & physical youth (as in, capabilities, capacity to do the things I want to do), wholeness, wellbeing. And I want it all here on earth, before I go Home.

Now I know exactly what my wildest dreams are. I could say more about my work here, my path, but I won't. That's pretty personal & close to my heart, one of the few things I won't reveal in these blogs.

I first remember that "beyond my wildest dreams" longing/yearning in the early 1990s. I think in many ways it's been there much longer. When I was 16 I had a vision of myself & my twin soul standing side by side at the beginning of time. I knew then that when we came together all my "jack of all trades master of none" conglomerate of various talents (but not enough of any one, is what I thought back then) would fall into place, make sense, work, come together.

Now I know it's not that I need that twin soul for that to happen. It's happening now, as my path is revealed & I'm moving forward with it. I've been moving forward with it since September 2010, in small ways at first, just by learning about Reiki. The guy who told me about & recommended Reiki attunement "warned" me that it would open me to things I'd never even dreamed of, would open worlds to me. He said to be sure I was ready & that's what I wanted. But all my life had led up to that & I absolutely was ready, so I took my first attunement before the middle of October 2010. And he was right in every way about the effect. I took my second attunement in November 2010. By January 2011 I was attending every Reiki Exchange & guided meditation given anywhere in Pittsburgh by my Reiki Master. I explored & learned all I could, with discernment, so some things were one-time experiences. With every event by my Reiki Master, my vibrational level was raised & the ultimate was when I took my Master level attunement last October.

I didn't quite understand what "beyond my wildest dreams" was until this past Tuesday. That was the result of my prayer after reading the wonderful affirmations I mentioned in yesterday's blog. Before that, it was entirely real to me, a quality/quantity I felt but couldn't define. I yearned for it so deeply that I felt it fully, "knew" it intuitively, but had no words for it. All I knew is that I'd know it when I found it. I came close once, & the word "exquisite" emerged at that time. After that I knew that was a part of it, yet settled for nothing near that in my second marriage. Just as I knew the man I married the first time was not my twin soul - I "settled" in ways both times. I thought my second husband was my twin soul & was so very wrong.

Now that I know what my wildest dreams are, can quantify & qualify it, I can manifest it. I do believe I'll have it here on earth. I do believe I can & will have it all! Everything is telling me it's on it's way, including today's tut.com message, which even uses the words "wildest dreams." Plus I keep getting messages from God &/or the angels. By the way, there's nothing wrong with wanting fame & fortune along with good things for others! We aren't put on earth to struggle & go without, it's just part of the learning process. If you're down & out you need to know that you contracted for the circumstances of your life before you were born. It's truly all good. It doesn't feel good, but it all works together for our ultimate good. Knowing that can really help you get through the times that just don't feel good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment