Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, March 30, 2012

Everything is Beautiful

I know a lot of the words to this Ray Stevens song from the 1960s or 70s by heart. It's been one of my favorite songs ever since I first heard it. "Everything is beautiful, in it's own way. Like a starry summer night, or a snow-covered winter's day. And everybody's beautiful in their own way.
Under God's heaven, the world's gonna find the way. There is none so blind as he who will not see.
We must not close our minds; we must let our thoughts be free. For every hour that passes by, we know the world gets a little bit older. It's time to realize that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. We shouldn't care about the length of his hair, or the color of his skin. Don't worry about what shows from without, but the love that lives within. And we're gonna get it all together now; everything gonna work out fine. Just take a little time to look on the good side my friend, And straighten it out in your mind. And everything is beautiful in it's own way. Like the starry summer night, or a snow-covered winter's day. Ah, sing it children! Everybody's beautiful in their own way, Under God's heaven the world's gonna find a way." All I've done here is cut out a chorus & the way it trails off in the end. Otherwise, I've included the whole song because it's all important.

This song came back to me during the visions I received Tuesday afternoon. I started out talking with God, telling Him I want it all. He gave me a "knowing" before I was done talking. I can have it all, do it all, be it all. That was part of the knowing. It's all in the works was another part. I was given a "knowing" of what my work/path is & will be. A huge & beautiful peace & assurance came down over me & flooded me. All is well, it's all good. Everything that's ever happened is a part of the plan, including the childhood abuse & the abuses of my last husband, even my present circumstances. There's never been any doubt or danger, any time I wasn't safe because God has always been with me, had His Hand on me. And He gave me a quick glimpse of those times, even as a very young child, when I knew that. All the little things that were annoying me, like waiting for phone calls from my boyfriend & for an interview for the job I want, & the terrible itch of the poison ivy, were suddenly gone. Now, I have to say they all returned later that day. We just don't have everything magically disappear & never return. But at the time I felt a peace & assurance like I've never known in my life. All the things I tell you in these blogs about how we're taken care of, the power of God & such, was so perfectly confirmed for me. Everything I "know" was entirely validated at that moment.

While I was still covered in this & processing, I got a phone call & agreed to a meeting alone at my home. When I got off the phone I realized I didn't feel entirely safe, so I asked Archangel Michael for extra protection. I already ask him for protection, including through the night, as I start each day but I was uneasy for some reason. As soon as I asked him, he sort of appeared before me! I didn't see him, I perceived him. I got a sense of him standing in front of me, almost visually saw him. I sensed his tremendous height & wing span. It's funny, but I never think of him with wings, think of him physically at all. Angels only take form when they need to. When I talk with angels I don't picture them as anything but beings, I now realize. I'd heard of his gigantic height & wing span but never once thought of it. I realized that his wings are like armor & that with his size & wing span, all I have to do is stand near him & when he enfolds me in his wings I'm entirely protected. You can't even see me in there! And he did this to tell me that he'd indeed protect me & to give me a true sense of just how protected I am. Now I have no doubt that he's my main personal angel. Something made me doubt that recently. The guy who brought me to Reiki sensed Michael when Pam was with me at Christmas time & has never sensed him just with me. So I wondered if the reader who told me he's been with me through many lifetimes was wrong. I certainly don't have any doubts now, because that was also why he appeared to me. (Please note that we each have a personal angel that is assigned just to us as I understand it, but that the archangels serve many. So if you think Michael is one of your personal angels, you're probably right too.) When the meeting happened, I was perfectly safe, by the way. I have no idea nor do I care whether I would have been safe all along or whether Archangel Michael diffused the situation. What mattered to me Tuesday, in the end, was the wonderful vision & reassurances, one right after the other. I was blown away. By the way, I'm sure I'll think of Michael's wings each time I think of or talk with him from now on!

2012 is going to be a whirlwind of change, & it's on the verge now, with Spring. It's like the trees, bushes & flowers. The buds appear & you see them for a time, then they suddenly burst forth in all their glory. It's coming! This is a time of preparation, a time to get our house & lives in order before the whirlwind begins. It's time to prepare yourself, learn, heal, release. It's time to do all you can with everything you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment