Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tut.com Audacity

Yesterday's message through tut.com was very powerful. I'm going to alter my prayers for self & others based on it. Instead of asking God, I'm going to simply start thanking Him. Here's the message. "It's wise never to ask another for what you want, Jenny Lea. No, don't ask me. No, not even yourself. Just give thanks, in advance. As if you already had whatever it is the 'old you' would have asked for. Oh, & by the way, thanks for loving every fiber of your supernatural self, as much as I do. Tallyho, The Universe. 'Old-you,' that's funny, Jenny Lea. Here, anyone under 21,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 still gets carded." Everyone who gets the messages gets the same message but believe me, the message is personal to you! In my prayers of gratitude to start the day I've been doing that, thanking God as if I've already seen the manifestation. But I was still praying in supplication for myself & others in my next prayer of the day. I'm going to now transform that.

I've already transformed my manifestation statements & beliefs, & my "I Am" statements. As I've said, I've just finished reading Mike Dooley's (of tut.com) book on manifesting change & am now reading his latest, on leveraging the universe. And once I changed these things, it all started working big time, all at once. My outward circumstances haven't changed visibly but I now see everything in motion. And so last night I channeled my own message from the Universe. I could practically hear Mike Dooley's voice, just like when I read his books & the messages from the universe. First I heard, "You're welcome!" Then the full message came. "Jenny Lea, all your life you searched for love. All your adult life you yearned for love, joy, happiness, peace, fulfillment, & contentment 'beyond your wildest dreams.' And your heart is the wildest dreamer! The whole time you were dreaming & yearning, I was setting the stage, just waiting for the time when you would finally know you ARE worthy, would accept the gift. You're welcome! The Universe. P.S. Go ahead & just rip off the paper. We know you usually like to save it but there's more where that came from. This is just the first of many gifts."

I first came up with the title & idea for this blog in the Fall of 2011. A dear friend had to face her now ex in court for the divorce & he was launching psychic attacks on her in the night. She was very frightened. I told her we needed to come up with tut.com style, audacious affirmation statements she could read to herself as often as needed in the time leading up to the court date. We never did, because I was able to help talk her through it. Also, she works with angels & guides, & they helped her. But I've never lost the idea that I need tut.com style audacity in my thinking, beliefs, & self talk. Some of the messages are nearly over the top, so absolutely counter to the way we were taught to think & believe. They are playful & fun, but definitely get the message across in the most loving & memorable way. So far I've only had the one come to me & I don't feel the flow of writing them for my life yet, but I believe it's coming. So far I think they will be completely individualized for whatever I need to conquer in my life, as some of my "I Am" statements are. To get the flow started, I'm going to write "tut.com audacity" after my current manifestation statements. That way, when I read my statements I'll see that reminder, & my subconscious can begin working on them. Because I want to live my life with that kind of audacity & belief. I want to dare to have it all, be it all, dream it all & manifest it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment