Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mediumship Experience

On Sunday I was invited to a wonderful mediumship event next door, told it was like John Edwards does. He's fascinating & I love channeled messages by those I know to be true & real, so I went. It was conducted by Sandra Davis & Dane Tarbi, & they'll be doing them monthly. The next one will be on April 15, I believe. Those in the Pittsburgh area can obtain information at the Angel Love Light Healing meetup.com group. Those who aren't local can also book private phone appointments with Sandy by going to her website, SandraBear.webs.com. I don't think it's case sensitive but I haven't gone to her website yet. I'm fortunate enough to live right next door to her so I have easy access. Sandy does all kinds of things, not just this event. She's a great healer, channels angels, etc. Even if you aren't local, you can go to her meetup group as above & see examples of all she does. Many things are available to those outside of Pittsburgh by phone.

I always have questions, am always seeking, & have taken classes to develop my psychic & mediumship abilities. I talk with angels, guides, & my departed loved ones every day. It's not at all like the scary ghost stuff you can see on TV. If those who passed were close & loving in life, they're unimaginably more so in the afterlife. Many of them walk with us & guide us, watch out for us. It's just a matter of being able to consciously tap into that, have the awareness. Those who wronged us in life & cross over, learn the lessons they needed to & no longer wish us harm so we're able to get closure if contact is made. A wonderful medium once channeled my departed father, he "came forward" to be heard when she was giving me a general reading. It was undoubtedly him. In life, he was not loving, giving of himself to me, or kind. I barely knew him or ever saw him & when I did he mostly kept me at a distance & had an agenda to straighten me out. From beyond, he expressed his regrets for that & how he treated my mother. He also told about how he understands now, & has come to know God & become enlightened. There's so much more to it than that, it was a personal & private conversation through the medium, which thankfully she recorded & sent to me. I'm just giving you an example.

I've had readings in the past year from 7 different psychics &/or mediums. Some of you don't know the difference, & many are both. Also, many claim to be & aren't. A psychic generally is someone who can tell you about your past, present, & future. Some can tell you about past lives, although that's a different skill set. Psychics generally can tell you about yourself & those in your lives. Some psychics channel angels &/or your teachers & guides. Mediumship generally refers to the ability to contact those who've crossed over into the afterlife. There's a lot of cross over abilities in most psychics & mediums who are real - most tend to be have a variety of abilities. Just please be careful who you listen to! Know the heart of your reader first! The woman who channeled my father has also been my regular teacher & she teaches that we should always aim to only provide help, Light & Love, use our gifts to truly help, do no harm. I've been fortunate enough to get readings mostly from those highly recommended to me, & some have started reading me the minute I walked up to talk with them! That's a truly exciting experience.

My very first experience was a flower seance, where the medium was led to give each of us a certain flower & was contacted by a loved one who told us, through her, why that flower. The woman channeled my paternal grandmother, who I never saw beyond when I was 2. I was told that she secretly worked with herbs, as a healer. I've had an innate desire, a great yearning toward "the ancient arts," "folk medicine," the old ways - meaning natural, wild harvesting of medicinal plants & working with them. It goes so deep that I'm interested in making natural dyes & using a variety of plants & vines in wreaths & basket making. I've felt this throughout my adult life. So I was very interested in what she had to say about the grandmother I never knew. My teacher once read for me, & one of the contacts is with a village herbal healer from Romania that I worked with in a previous life. He's a guide for me in this life, & that explained a lot to me. I forgot to ask her about my grandmother. So on Sunday I asked Sandy to contact her. Remember, I have the ability to contact my departed loved ones also, my own personal angels & guides. I talk to them every day & I receive regular guidance & messages. But my abilities haven't yet developed to the point that I'm able to discern who's helping me & giving me messages all the time. Certain ones come to me easily & I know it's them, like the grandparents I usually talk about. Most I'm not fully aware of yet. So Sandy & Dane both received my grandmother & I got all the information I sought at this time. I had her secret involvement with herbal medicine confirmed & more defined. I was told that she passes on her knowledge to me, is with me to work with me, & exactly how to start working with herbs. All that was missing was which herbs! That will have to come as I start moving forward with this. Again, I know it was her for sure because the information filled out & explained what I'd first been told. Part of how to know when messages are real is that you experience an "ah ha, so that's why" response, or they dovetail with things you already know.

I'll run the rest of what I received together. One of my challenges throughout my adult life is that I have a huge variety of under developed talents, skills, & interests. As with most creative people, I've gotten ideas & inspirations but haven't fully developed a lot of them, & I don't always finish what I start before I lose interest or the next big idea comes. For example, I need pockets & many of the things I wear don't have them. I've been working on an idea for comfortable, attachable pockets for years now. My brain doesn't work on it often but it comes & goes, stays with me for awhile each time the issue comes forward. Another example is the rug I started hooking in my early 20s & still haven't finished, or the counted cross stitch I started while pregnant with my son. I think I eventually threw it away. I forget how old he was before I gave up on it. I also started & couldn't complete one before my daughter was married. Now I stick to stamped cross stitch! The other thing I have to say is that even those of us who have psychic or mediumship abilities sometimes need help of our own. It's not always easy for us to get the clear messages we seek in our own lives. So that's the background here.

I wanted a message from Bonnie, my soul mate & teacher. She's the cat I mentioned along with my living ones last Wednesday. I also wanted anyone to come forward to give me a message of direction for my life's work. I have been just focused on getting a job, any job. I haven't been clear about what to hone in on for my own work, have been thinking of them as 2 entirely different things since I'm not making a living off the things I do. There are so many directions I could go in, so many talents & gifts I could be using so I've mostly not been using any lately. I've been stuck.

Bonnie came through! She said she's never left me & that she'll work with me & does. Also, she sleeps with me every night. I have no doubt about the message. Again, know who you're listening to, & weigh the message. She said when I felt that "breeze" it was actually her, which was confirmation to me that Sandy couldn't have possibly known. Her fur always felt like a random breeze when she brushed up against me.

The direction I was given is that my work with animals is what I'm most needed for at this time, & Reiki. I was told that the mediumship classes I've been taking are meant to further develop my abilities to communicate with animals that have crossed over, for the good of those who grieve them. It all ties together beautifully. I'm a healer, & an animal communicator & those work together. One of the things I've been honored to do is help some cats cross over into the afterlife. At the time that I do that, they go in peace & give me final messages for their person or people. I've also channeled messages from departed pets. I'm able to do Reiki on animals & people & regularly do. When I do Reiki on animals, they usually communicate with me & tell me of their needs, sometimes provide answers for their people. I've been able to connect with & help every animal I've done Reiki on, including a guinea pig & a squirrel. So I'm an animal healer, pet psychic, animal medium, animal communicator, & behaviorist. I'm able to help people understand behavior issues & help solve them, like you see on TV. Speaking of, I watch pet psychics on TV, pet behaviorists, as well as human oriented psychics & mediums. I'm always learning & growing by watching, honing my skills. I can absolutely help animals & that's my biggest heart calling, but I can also help people, through Reiki & through communication with their animals here & beyond. And Bonnie helps me, just as she did while she was in the flesh & fur. I'm also going back to spinning yarn, so that I can then practice spinning pet hair for people, especially cat fur (you collect it while brushing them, cleaning up, etc.). That's another way I can help people - spin their pet fur into yarn (yes, it's possible no matter what kind of pet, if it can be collected). Then I can knit it into a personal garment so you can wrap yourself in the warmth & love of your pet.

Thanks to the messages, I'm very excited about my work again & have new direction. I'm more in balance & I believe my job search will finally yield a job because I'm not concentrating on that & neglecting my life's work. While I was thinking "either/or" I believe I was blocking the flow. The evening spent at Sandy's house really supplied my needs! Thank you, Sandy, Dane, & the Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment