Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog Results & Notes

Last night my dear friend Pamela called me. She's my Groundhog Day BFF. She too was married on Groundhog Day & we were seated together at the annual banquet possibly in 2007. We bonded immediately because she too loves Punxsutawney & wanted to move there, loves the whole Groundhog Day festivities & experiences, comes every year. Her marriage ended a year plus before mine & by then we were totally bonded. She emotionally supported me when my son had his second tour of Iraq as a soldier, knew how to because she had a step-son in the military. We've been there for each other through divorces, moves, transitions. She came down from New York & helped me move into this house even though she'd just made a major move of her own! And she's come to stay with me & participate in Groundhog Day for the last 2 years now. I was able to help her reclaim our favorite holiday & make it her own.

When she called me last night we didn't have a great connection, cell phone to cell phone, & she was excitedly thanking me for writing yesterday's blog for her. She had been stressing for about 2 weeks over getting a mortgage for the house she wants to buy, but I didn't know that. We don't talk all that often. Recently someone in her bank's office told her she wouldn't qualify for the mortgage she needed, for one thing. Yesterday morning someone spiritual & close to her told her God wouldn't dangle the perfect house in front of her & then take it away. Then she read my blog, & started praying to thank God for the house as if it was already a done deal. Then she went into the mortgage office & got her mortgage! Of course she was excited, & she was calling to thank me even more than to give me the news. As we talked, I realized that yes, I had written that blog for her. Yesterday morning I was given 2 different blog topics but when I went to write the day's post, I didn't write either of the ones I'd just been given.

Yesterday & today I've had a great deal of excitement in my life, work to do, opportunities, & thoughts, avenues. Following up on just one of these, the tut.com statement from the day before & the one I wrote, led to the blog I wrote yesterday & pushed the others to the future. Last night then dictated today's blog.

As happens, "all of a sudden" everything is "firing on all cylinders" at once, starting to happen & my life is so exciting & full. I am so very busy pursuing them in the order of importance. Rather than being overwhelmed by too many possibilities or having my head swirl, I'm full of giddy excitement, laughter, & intense activity. I'm so very excited about what's opening up in my life.

Last night I was on the phone a very unusual amount for me, most of the night. I talked with the wonderful woman who's going to be my daughter-in-law, my son, & Pamela in separate conversations, & several others. Each of the 3 people mentioned thrilled me by telling me they're proud of me. That's one of the most wonderful things anyone can say to me, especially in the past couple of years. When I found out my ex was stealing all my mother's money, I felt guilty by association. How might I have facilitated his crime? How did I not know? I've been living in one of the lowest states of my life since the end of 2009 as a result of his actions & where it's left me in life, the repercussions to my life. But as my first ex said to me at the time, what matters is what I do now, not what happened. What matters is how I handle myself from here on out. I set out to make my children proud of me, most of all. I decided to take on full responsibility for fixing the messes, even though they weren't of my making & were pretty overwhelming. Now, in my mind I have 4 children - the 2 I gave birth to & their spouse & "to be" spouse. And last night 2 of my 4 told me I'd succeeded in my biggest goal - they're proud of me! I consider my son's fiance to already be my daughter-in-law (DIL), so you know that here & in future posts. She's proud of me for how I've transformed my life & how happy I am despite current circumstances. She delights in this. My son told me he's proud of how I'm sticking to my budget & being so wise with my resources. Pamela told me she's proud of how I'm handling my life, my situation, proud of my attitude overall & toward riding the bus & coping. These were all high praise from people that truly matter to me. Their respect greatly matters to me. Others have told me this. My daughter has friends who have cared enough to tell me this! My daughter has said it to me too. But this is the first time I heard it 3 times in one day!

I am reaping what I've sown. I sow love, care, kindness, gentleness, healing, & support in abundance, along with all other good gifts. Over the winter it seemed that all I was getting back was problems, one after another. I haven't had such a long string of unfortunate seeming events in years! "Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning." That's somewhere in Psalms, & that's a memorized quote from the King James version. There's an old Richard Chamberlain movie, "Joy in the Morning" that pointed me to that scripture when I was a teen & so needed it. I've been a huge Richard Chamberlain fan since his "Doctor KildareReiki Exchanges that reach out to me, share their love & care of me, keep tabs & touch base with me, express their caring. One sent me an email telling me she included me in the energy circle at the last Reiki Exchange. I miss attending, seldom missed one for more than a year until I wrecked the car. I gave of myself to the others in the group & bonded & the love & care they have for me continues, they stay in contact with me. I have more friends in Pittsburgh alone than most people have all over - friendships with different levels of contact, love, & attention but all of great value to me. And there are certain people who are absolutely there for me in my "troubles," doing for me & offering to help. They give me job leads, cat food, rides, & support, love. I am one of the most blessed women alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment