Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Angel Baby Ornament sample 1

Monday, March 26, 2012

P.S.

Another important part of networking is being part of the network yourself. I intimated this but didn't come out & say it. For example, later today I'll be editing an application for the son of a dear friend. I've never met him but she's such a dear friend & so much a part of my life that I love him like a son. I'm the best editor she knows so she had him send me this very important application for editing, knowing I'll do it with all the care & love & knowledge I have, as if it were for my own son. And I found this friend, who knows me better & helps me more than anyone else in my life, through networking. I "met" her on Facebook through the social networking involved in their games. I messaged her with friendliness & vice versa about our love of cats & caring for needy cats, got to know her heart. So when she expressed (again, that reaching out I'm telling you to do) some problems in her life, just hinted, I put myself out there & asked if I could help, said I'm a good & caring listener. And by the time she took me up on it, after several offers, I needed her as much as she needed me. We found so much in each other that we never would have known was there & we've used each other to completely support each other & transform our lives. She discovered Reiki because of me. I discovered angel cards because of her. The other night when I was freaked out by something in my life, she calmed me & helped me think it all out, get rid of my fear & move on. That's the true power of networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment